This schedule book app allows you to write by hand. You can freely calendarize into a monthly or daily calendar.
Why do you think people still use paper-based schedule books while smart phones and tablets are so popular? Perhaps, it is because they can't switch paper-based schedule books to digital apps.
First of all, the existing app's system is based on typing a predefined content into a specified section using a keyboard which seems rather a prim solution for us.
Therefore, we tried to create a schedule book app for users who like to write a lot of details, or make it colorful, or quickly enter minimum information by taking the advantages of a hand-writing schedule book such as the flexible entry approach and easy overlook. We successfully combined them with digital steric expression.
For the important hand-writing input engine, we made a number of improvements according to user feedbacks through developments such as ThinkWrite.
We believe it is a top class hand-writing app in the market for its practicality, although we will continue striving for improvement.
Improved interface at writing.
- I am fixing the tool bar at the time of writing to the height of your choice. This makes it possible to reach the main button without moving the pen tip greatly from the entry position.
· By swiping the margin under the tool bar you can move the paper position freely.
- It is possible to save up to 5 buttons for switching ink colors with one touch.
I tried to improve writing comfort.
· We are modifying the data structure to realize smoother writing comfort.
· We made major changes to the architecture as preparation stage for future modification.