FaceCrypt – Safety First
Secure and encrypt your valuable passwords, documents, bank account, credit card details and images on your iPhone with biometric facial recognition access and with industry-strength 128-bit data encryption; all in one easy to use application – Welcome to FaceCrypt.
Cyber security threats make it imperative to keep your private information away from hacking and FaceCrypt provides you with the ultimate encrypted protected area in memory that only you will ever be able to access.
Passwords, bank details, photos, documents, web browsing and any other information you need to protect – FaceCrypt is the only personal and business data app you will ever need.
• Multiple access methods – Biometric Facial Recognition, Touch ID, Pattern and Password protection for personalized and customizable locking methods
• iProov Facial Recognition – the most secure biometric facial recognition system on the market today
• Optional pattern match and password protection – for further and additional security
• Choose Vault Boxes – select from a choice of box styles to manage passwords, photos, documents or customize with your own criteria
• Password generator – Automatically delivers strong and random passcodes as well as strength tests your current codes
• Industry strength and secure encryption – to protect your FaceCrypt data vault
• Embedded browser with autofill – securely surf and log on to your favourite websites
• Create, edit and maintain - documents, codes, files and images securely within our highly customizable data vault including Icon generator
• Full backup and restore - of your data vault without compromise to the encrypted content
• Unlimited entries - be assured of the usability and gain confidence like so many of our happy FaceCrypt users
• Passwords – powerful password manager tool, never lose your passwords again, simple customisable data fields + embedded browser with autofill
• Cards & Credentials – store all your private files, credit cards, bank details, original documents, completely customisable data fields to create a database
• Documents – import, create and store documents – no database
• Photos & Videos – import, create and store all your private pictures
• Notes – create private notes
FaceCrypt is free to download and provides data vault service where user data (passwords, photos, videos, documents, notes) is stored in an encrypted way with useful features of password generator, icon creation tool and automatically backs up your encrypted vault to iCloud, so that in case of phone is lost or stolen, your encrypted vault can be easily and securely recovered by you . Users can try all of the vault features for free for five entries per vault drawer and can subscribe monthly for full access to all of the vault features for unlimited entries(renewed automatically).
Get full access to vault features through :
Unlock unlimited vault entries - GBP 0.99 monthly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What the reviewers say:
• New York Post - “FaceCrypt is on the forefront of burgeoning new trend that cyber experts say is starting to swell”
• Cnet.com - “Apple’s fingerprint technology is pretty cool, but FaceCrypt blows it out of the water with #selfie security”
• The Sun on Sunday - “App of the week!”
• MailOnline - “FaceCrypt – one of the best 40 apps of the year (office category)”
This latest version includes a number of important changes and fixes.
• Backup & Backup Subscription Changes
Backup365 and Backup via iTunes no longer exist due to the complexity and high level of support mostly needed where account subscriptions had been stopped and Backup365 accounts being unable to be re-instated or lost. Backing up (and restoration of) your FaceCrypt vault now is an extremely simple and quick process that automatically takes place in the background using iCloud providing the option to select iCloud backup has been selected to on (default). The highest level of strong data security remains as before which uses the same encryption algorithms again with the user registration backed up too (as hashes). Even if your iCloud got hacked the perpetrator would not be able to access your vault data file when iProov or a combination of two or more locks are set as these methods escalate the identification security access.
• Subsequent Changes to Free and Subscription
Because Backup365 is removed then so has the corresponding subscription charge. So in version 1.5, we have changed the way we license FaceCrypt. FaceCrypt remains free to use but for up to 5 entries per vault box. If a 6th entry is attempted it will ask you to subscribe for a small monthly charge. We feel this is fair for users who want to try out all the app features with enough data to test. If you have already subscribed to Backup365 we ask you to cancel your subscription via your iTunes Account. If you have already got more than 5 entries in any one of the vault boxes you will be automatically asked to subscribe again for a small monthly charge. Please also note that the first time iCloud backups are set to on and dependant on the vault size it can take some time before it is ready to be restored say on another device. We are unable to give times because of the differing variables such as data size, internet speed, communication conditions etc.
• iProov Updated
iProov has been updated to the latest version with an improved user interface for simpler plus quicker for registration and access identification. iProov still remains the strongest facial recognition biometric that we have ever come across further endorsed with this recent testimony - ‘Department of Homeland Security contract award recipient’.
• Bug Fix
Dropbox bug is now fixed by way of integrating their latest library and files can again be imported and exported between DropBox and FaceCrypt Vault.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to bring you new update soon with some of the exciting developments we have planned.
If of course, you would write us good reviews we would welcome them and if you have any other comments, please email us through the Suggestion Box in the app as this provides us with your version information and device etc to help us support you.