••• This is the most comprehensive Unicode character catalog and utility! •••
50% off the regular price, for a limited time only!
Characters can be put on custom keyboards, which can be used in any app.
Full support for iPad split screen multitasking and iPad Pro.
It also includes a text editor and a character search.
The finest Unicode special character map app in the App Store!!!
• Support for Unicode 9.0 standard, which has many new symbols.
• Huge selection of symbols (thousands), in fact all that are available on your device. Database itself actually contains data for all characters (over 128000).
• Fully tested on latest iOS, with support for split screen multitasking and iPad Pro
• Copy characters to clipboard for use in other apps, like web, mail, chat, notes... any iOS app!
• Notepad with customizable keyboards, for your often-used characters and for copying several characters at once. Great for casual writing, too!
• Share your custom keyboards with your friends!
• Quick access to many groups of commonly used symbols!
• Search for characters by name, hexadecimal codepoint or glyph! Find similar and related characters instantly!
• Streamlined design, specifically optimized for each device. Support for all device orientations and Retina display.
• Support for Backspace, New line, Shift and Alternate special keys on custom keyboards.
• Custom keyboard sizes up to 6x16=96 keys.
• View extended character descriptions on Wikipedia, unicode.org charts or emojipedia right from inside the app!
• Copy glyphs as PDF graphics or PNG images
• Sections of favourite and recently copied characters
• One universal application works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Reference booklet of characters available on modern computers! Paper Unicode maps are over 1000 pages long!
• Developers: see which characters are available on your iOS device!
• Great for scientific, mathematical and physics notation, handles many superscripts, subscripts and other symbols!
• Excellent for phonetic notation!
• Perfect for writing Unicode poetry!
• Awesome for making interesting app names!
• HTML entity names for relevant characters
• UNIHAN english definitions for CJK ideograms for many characters
• Flick left and right for next and previous characters in detail view
version 10.2 - Spring Cleaning
• Super smooth scrolling - watch those characters fly at 60 FPS!
• Updated fonts: BabelStone Han, Aegean, Akkadian, Analecta, DejaVu, Unifont
• Bug fix with glyph table sometimes not appearing right away
• Bug fix of cursor sometimes not advancing past the end of line
• Keyboard advance (globe) button now works right on iOS 9