••• This is the most comprehensive Unicode character catalog and utility! •••
Characters can be put on custom keyboards, which can be used in any app.
Full support for iPad split screen multitasking and iPad Pro.
It also includes a text editor and character search.
The finest Unicode character map app in the App Store!!!
• Support for Unicode 9.0 standard, which has many new symbols.
• Huge selection of symbols (thousands), in fact all that are available on your device. Database itself actually contains data for all characters (over 128000).
• Fully tested on latest iOS, with support for split screen multitasking and iPad Pro
• Copy characters to clipboard for use in other apps, like web, mail, chat, notes... any iOS app!
• Notepad with customizable keyboards, for your often-used characters and for copying several characters at once. Great for casual writing, too!
• Share your custom keyboards with your friends!
• Quick access to many groups of commonly used symbols!
• Search for characters by name, hexadecimal codepoint or glyph! Find similar and related characters instantly!
• Streamlined design, specifically optimized for each device. Support for all device orientations and Retina display.
• Support for Backspace, New line, Shift and Alternate special keys on custom keyboards.
• Custom keyboard sizes up to 6x16=96 keys.
• View extended character descriptions on Wikipedia, right inside the app! This works particularly great for emoticons!
• One universal application works on iPhone, iPod and iPad!
• Reference booklet of characters available on modern computers! Paper Unicode maps are over 1000 pages long!
• Developers: see which characters are available on your iOS device!
• Great for scientific, mathematical and physics notation, handles many superscripts, subscripts and other symbols!
• Excellent for phonetic notation!
• Perfect for writing Unicode poetry!
• Awesome for making interesting app names!
• HTML entity names for relevant characters
• UNIHAN english definitions for CJK ideograms for many characters
• Flick left and right for next and previous characters in detail view
• Long-press on a glyph for a popup-menu
• Contains Unicode 9.0 database
• Many new characters are covered
• New BabelStone Tangut and SIL Mingzat extended fonts
• Updated Symbola, BabelStone Han, DejaVu and Unifont fonts
• Sleeker animations and overall user interface improvements
• Improvements in support for split-screen multitasking
• Improved support for additional blocks available on iOS 9: Avestan, Bamum, Brahmi, Mongolian, Ol Chiki, Phags-pa, Rejang
• Removed shadow on keyboard glyphs and made them slightly larger
• Fixes for keyboard on iPhone