“Hands down the best classic-style RPG in years” - 9/10, Eurogamer
“An incredible title that provides many hours of entertainment” - 9/10, Game Informer
“Outstanding tactical combat and engaging quests make Divinity: Original Sin one of the most rewarding RPGs in years.” - 9/10, IGN
Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
In Divinity:Original Sin you take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. When you embark on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a plot that will rattle the very fabric of time.
Divinity: Original Sin is a game that gives you a lot of freedom and plenty of gameplay mechanics to use or abuse. The game's epic story may drive you toward your ultimate end-goal, but how you get there is entirely up to you.
Or up to you and a friend, because Divinity: Original Sin can be played completely cooperatively, and features both online and local drop-in/drop-out multiplayer. Great adventures become even greater when shared with a trusted comrade-in-arms!
* Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.
* Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp. Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike.
* Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer. Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.
* Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.
* Classless character creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.
To access the Divinity: Original Sin manual, press the 'Command' button and select 'Help,' then 'Application Help'.
Version 188.8.131.52 contains the following improvements:
* Major balancing and stats changes throughout all zones. Most combats should feel faster but not easier.
* Added possibility to use in-app purchase for Source Hunter DLC. This DLC unlocks Divinity Original Sin: The Golden Grail DLC, Divinity Original Sin: Zandalor's Trunks DLC, Divinity: Original Sin Design Documents and Art Pack, and Soundtrack.
* Yosemite compatibility fixes for older hardware
* OpenGL improvements
* Smoother zoom and scroll
* Mouse right click in fake full screen was not working
* Crash fix related to combat
* Several possible blocking scenarios in story progression were fixed (mostly regarding main quest NPC's such as Leandra, Evelynn, Zandalor)
* Equipment usable in skill bar again
* Change Tenebrium weapon damage calculation: Tenebrium ability is now a requirement and you get the damage boost from your weapon ability