A professional sound editor for recording, editing, adding effects, and sending audio, WavePad allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add effects to achieve high quality audio recordings. Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality. For journalists and other professionals making recordings on the go, WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports autotrim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
* Added Batch Converter wizard.
* Added Join features: Batch Join, and joining of two mono files to make a stereo file.
* Added support for loading and saving M4R and GSM files.
* Added Peak Finder.
* Added Anonymous Effect.
* Added Decibel Markers and Unique Channel Colors options in View tab.
* Various bug fixes