Designed for Motorcycle Riding! Find and Follow Scenic Routes | Stay away from highways and city traffic | Save Time planning and preparing | Track your Rides | Tag pictures along the way | Never forget your Riding Adventures | Share with Friends.
Your MotoMap account also gives you access to MotoMappers.com, where you can browse thousands of scenic routes, view your profile, view your rides, import your own routes through gpx files and more. All from the comfort of your big screen.
Route Navigation is "Follow the Line", specialized for Route Following with your Motorcycle; The database is full of Routes shared and rated by locals worldwide; The Ride Tracker tracks all your rides and can include pictures you take along the way; The logbook contains all your past riding adventures; For your memories and to show off to your friends.
Additional features are:
- Integration with Furkot to easily create and import routes (http://www.motomappers.com/blog/new-create-routes-from-motomappers-com-using-furkot/)
- Specialized In-App Music Controls (speed dependent volume and safer to use controls )
- Take pictures along the way and save them with your Ride. See where you took them during your Ride.
- List of MotoMap friends. See their Riding Adventures, Overall Statistics like total distance, maximum speed and see what Motorcycles they have.
P.S.1 - Navigation is "Follow the Line", meaning the route is marked on the map and the map moves with you and zooms in/out depending on your speed. MotoMap doesn't give turn by turn and voice instructions.
P.S.2 - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
P.S.3 - MotoMap is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 4.
New Features | Better User Experience | Improvements under the Hood | Bug Fixes
- See key information while you ride, in the All New Dashboard
- Get instant route details by simply tapping on the track.
- Low Battery Warning
- Delete Tracks
- List ALL shared Tracks in an Area
- Log Out
- Pull to refresh
- Smoother Map Movement
- Clearer Route Lines
- More intuitive UI
- Better Server Sync
- More economic data usage
Fixed in v1.3
- Facebook Login
- GPX Import
- Saving Rides
- Duplicate Motorcycles and Ride entries
- Prevent screen locking during rides
Fixed in v1.3.2
- Callout for current location marker
- Log markers showing on first load
- Starting ride or viewing track database on iOS7
- Ride duration for some regions with 12hr time format
- Sharing ride on Facebook
- Adding friends through Facebook
- Ride with "track-up" mode