Vantage is a simple and fun calendar app. Built to be highly visual and customizable for the best possible view of your life. Welcome to a new perspective.
In our view the most important function of any calendar is to be a visual representation of your life. To let you check dates at a glance, casually contemplate the week ahead and to get a sense of what's on your plate. A great calendar should be more than just a meeting coordinator. And that's why we set out to build the most visual calendar ever for the digital age.
It's loaded with options like colors, stickers and fonts so you can let the events you care about stand out and get a great view over the days to come.
Featured by Apple in 'New Apps We Love' and 'Free App of the Week'.
Featured on Product Hunt.
"A More Visual Way To View Your Calendar"
"A New Take on Calendars"
- Mac Stories
"Vantage lets you customize the interface to give you the best view of everything you've got going on"
"It breaks the mold and offers an entirely new way to organize your life. Plus, it’s very easy on the eyes."
"Notable for its novel visual approach to calendar presentation."
Also, turn any event into a To-Do to check off.
It syncs with Google Calendar, iCloud, Outlook, Facebook Events and just about any other calendar that supports iPhone or iPad.
Get in touch at [email protected]
This time around we're bringing a few new things plus and some fixes:
- You can now add repeat rules with 'positions', for example "repeat every first monday every third month"
- A new fun pink color pack
- A date circle were some times left behind stacks on the timeline, this has been sorted.
- Entering event notes could cause the text to move up and down while using third party keyboards. No more though.
- Adding events in a different time zone than usual could cause them not to display, this has been fixed too.
- The timeline background could look glitchy while moving around, it should now be hella stable.
- We're removing a crash that occurred when launching the app from the background after it's been inactive past midnight.
Thanks again to everyone who's been getting in touch about above issues, we're already working on the next one. Hope you'll stay tuned for that!