Vantage is a colorful calendar and to-do list, built to present your life with exceptional clarity through design. Great for organizing your daily life, school or work projects.
DESIGN YOUR LIFE
Visual cues makes a long list of stuff so much more clear to understand, so Vantage lets you design your calendar with colors, stickers and fonts to either make those special things stand out, or feel connected.
VIEW BY TIMELINE, DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY
There's views to display a full month, condensed month, summary of the week and detailed three day schedule. You won't be at a loss for options. Our high-level timeline puts your events in stacks to let you glance just how busy you're calendar is going to be.
TO-DO LISTS AND REMINDERS
A great calendar should have a good to-dos integration. With Vantage, you'll not only be able to keep your task lists right alongside your calendar events, but also create Notebooks with customized covers to separate them for different parts of your life. Simply drag and drop them in the calendar to set its due date and get a reminder.
Vantage comes with all of the advanced and basic features you would expect from a high-end calendar. Some of those are:
- Natural Language Input
- Custom Repeat Rules
- Custom Alerts
- Syncs with iOS Calendar, Google Calendar, Exchange, Facebook
- Use colors, stickers and fonts as search tags, super useful!
- Useful widget calendar in notification centre
- Keep To-do lists in Notebooks
- Drag and drop To-dos to due dates
- Location through Apple or Google Maps
- Inbox for event invites
- Send email reply to invites and group email all attendees
- Week numbers
- Absolutely no ads
SYNCS WITH YOUR ACCOUNT
Wether you're using an iCloud, Google or Exchange calendaring account, Vantage will sync with it.
Featured by the App Store in 'Manage Your Time', as the 'Free App of the Week' and in 'New Apps We Love'.
Pay a visit to our web, Instagram or twitter if you're curious for more.
"A More Visual Way To View Your Calendar"
"Vantage [...] gives you the best view of everything you've got going on"
"It breaks the mold and offers an entirely new way to organize your life. Plus, it’s very easy on the eyes."
For support, get in touch at [email protected]
On popular demand we're finally bringing you the option to pick a default font choice. It will cover all events and todo's, except for the ones you override with a specific setting. Nice!
We're also fixing a few bugs:
- To-dos '+' button had gone missing on iPads. Ooops!
- The schedule/week button got misaligned on bigger iPhones after viewing schedule in landscape.
- Week numbers were difficult to see on lighter themes like 'Bistro'.
- Uncompleted to-dos didn't always move to tomorrow until being completed.
- It was possible to try and set repeat rules on to-dos without any date set. That led to problems of course.