miCal is THE calendar that you’ve always wished your iPhone or iPad had! miCal makes scheduling easier, clearer—and better looking—than ever before.
The dashboard displays your current appointments and events, tasks and birthdays. You can also see the current weather and an overview of the current month at a glance.
Intuitively navigate through your calendars and quickly, easily add events and tasks thanks to predefined settings and simple controls. Standard settings like repeating events and reminders/alarms are just a tap away. And powerful special settings are also available, without sacrificing comfort or control. Swipe through views and open events or days with just a tap.
miCal Understands You
Quickly create events with the new natural language input feature. Natural language input allows you to create events just by describing them. And if you have Siri enabled on your device, you can even dictate your event details instead of typing.
The Total Package
miCal provides complete, well-organized day, week and month views and displays the calendar week in all the important views.
You don’t need to contort yourself with miCal. miCal supports portrait as well as landscape formats in nearly every view. Use each view however it’s most comfortable for you.
miCal now supports iOS reminders. Create reminders for all the important tasks in your private and professional life right in the app.
Never again miss an important birthday. Get reminders at preset times featuring the music of your choice.
Five-day weather forecasts plus the sunrise/sunset times, humidity and wind speed for the current day. The dashboard even features a quick summary of the current weather as well as a brief forecast of the coming days.
miCal offers a unique range of features. Copy, move or send your events. Export your events in the date range of your choice as CSV (for Excel, etc.) or ICS (the calendar format). Set colors for your calendars and individual appointments or automatically add colors based on keywords in event titles.
Up to Date and Secure
miCal communicates with your device’s integrated calendar. miCal works with all the calendar services that your device currently supports (iCloud, Google Calendar, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook Events, subscriptions) without requiring additional configuration. That way, you can store your data locally or via the services you know and trust—it’s up to you. miCal itself does not transmit any data to external services or other servers. That allows us to ensure 100% data security.
- 3rd place in the "Best German iPhone App" competition at the 2010 iPhone Developer conference.
- Featured as App of the Week in 13 countries.
- Recommendation from iPhoneWelt and a 5-star rating from iPhone&Co, two of the leading iPhone magazines
- Honored at the 2010 App Developer Conference
miCal 7.9.4 contains more bug fixings and optimizations for iOS 11.
Things we have changed:
- in search you can now get full screen list by simply dragging the results
Things we've fixed:
- we fixed crash introduced with iOS 11 on alarms on some calendars (e.g. Google)
- we fixed a bug where in iOS 11 the calendar toolbar might be hidden after leaving settings
- in search on iPhone force touch now reveals the correct event
- we fixed a crash in search
- we fixed a crash on attendees if attendees contains no valid email information
- we fixed crash on setting dashboard reminder list and tapping 'all' in that selection
- the search field in dark mode had unreadable font color
- more layout optimisations for iPhone X