DMD Clone is a fully automated cloning camera app. No need for manual adjustments, no preset frames, just shoot, shoot, shoot, done!
Share the result on Instagram using #dmdclone and see what other people are creating.
Watch this one-minute how-to video: http://bit.do/dmdclonevideo
- up to 7 pictures (manual/timer - rear/front camera - flash/torch)
- burst mode
- whistle mode to remote control the shooting
- unlimited number of moving elements
- no need to use a mask, the moving element can be anywhere
- instantaneous result (you get the result while shooting)
- built-in image stabilization, no need to be perfectly still
- when you finish, remove useless moving elements by just tapping on them
- share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or open with your favorite app to re-edit
- take a minimum of 3 pictures (up to 7)
- shoot a moving element over a fixed background (white walls are not your best friends)
- hold the camera still, don't follow the moving element (but you can breathe)
- if you only need to make a "twin", shoot the background first
- avoid too much overlap between 2 consecutive positions (but if you shoot more than 4 images, the algorithm will handle it)
- tap on finish when done
- tap on any moving element to remove, tap again to bring it back
- double-tap on the background to remove all the moving elements, double-tap again to bring them back
For any comment, please contact us because we cannot reply to the reviews. We promise to give you a prompt and helpful answer: help@DMDClone.com
Have you checked our new app: DMD vClone? Create a video clip where you are the main actor more than once at a time. Yeah, super-selfie yourself with DMD vClone!