Notebooks allows you to quickly write down notes or carefully create documents, manage tasks and projects, and store and organize files in unlimited hierarchies. It converts documents to PDF and produces eBooks with just a few taps, and even offers an optional, full featured PDF Reader. If you are into Markdown, Notebooks is as well. - If you want to manage all your documents, writings, notes, tasks and files in one app, Notebooks is the app you have been looking for.
With Notebooks you get the power of multiple apps:
• Text Editor and Note Taker
• Word Processor
• Markdown Composer
• HTML to Markdown Converter
• Task Manager and Reminder
• File Storage and Organizer
• Voice Recorder
• Clipboard Manager
• PDF Converter
• PDF Reader (in app purchase)
• eBook Creator
Its robust Dropbox and WebDAV synchronization options make it easy to share your collections of documents not only across multiple iOS devices, but also with your Mac or PC. Dedicated desktop versions of Notebooks can seamlessly pick up your work exactly where you left it on your iPhone or iPad.
What Users Say
“Notebooks is a wonderful App, which is so much better than the dozen other note apps I tried. It is sophisticated, in an unassuming way, so that you find yourself greatly rewarded and being productive without sacrificing time/effort to the App. I cannot tell you how much productivity I have gained. I am having a huge amount of fun, I use it constantly, more than the phone on my iPhone in fact."
“You are GTD in every way that makes it efficient and makes me efficient.”
- Notebooks allows you to conveniently write, capture and organize your ideas, notes, reminders, journals, diaries or details of life that you want to keep close at hand. If you need to take an important note, or search for one, you'll always have the ultimate notebook at your fingertips.
- Notebooks stores and displays almost any document you want to carry with you: text and HTML, PDF, MS Office or iWork documents, web pages, photos, videos, music and even your Palm memos. Everything you would usually print out and file you can put directly into Notebooks, without adding bulk.
- Notebooks also keeps your task lists and lets you tick off your to-dos as you complete them. You can divide your projects into nested sub projects, which makes them easier to handle, and with Notebooks' links you can cross-reference to documents which may be stored elsewhere in Notebooks. When a task reaches its due date, Notebooks' badge on the home screen reminds you of pending business, and an optional acoustic alert tries to draw your attention.
- Notebooks provides tools to further process your documents; you can convert them to PDF or turn them into eBooks, but you can also merge multiple documents into one, or split meeting minutes into separate tasks and route them directly into your inbox.
Whether you want to draft a business presentation, type a chapter of your short-story, save web pages to read later, write an entry in your diary or journal, tick off your tasks, or just capture notes and ideas on the go, you need to have Notebooks today.
• Select all books, documents, or everything by holding the list view's "edit multiple" button.
• Refined support for drag & drop into formatted and plain text documents.
• Improved autosave for sketches.
• When showing two documents side by side, taking notes while reading a PDF works as expected again.
• "Compile documents" correctly resolves relative image references and makes sure that all included images have unique names.
• Screenshots are now shared/imported reliably.
• Correctly handle "+" as task marker, especially when updating the task's state in the original document.
• Avoid duplicate entries in the list of timestamps (region specific).
• Reliably save bookmarks in PDF Reader.
• Fixed an issue when returning to Notebooks with two documents open side by side.