Persistence is a simple and easy to use goal and habit motivator and tracker. Its smart reminders and views help you set and keep goals and track your habits.
Features At a Quick Glance:
- Quick and easy to make updates to your progress and interact with your goal data in numerous ways
- Keep notes with each progress update and keep and journal progress notes.
- A daily reminder informs you of all goals that need to be worked on for that day.
- Set individual "smart" reminders for a specific time on individual goals.
- Easy to change and delete previous updates and notes.
- See graphs and statistical analysis of your data.
- Export all your data.
- Email individual or daily journal progress.
- Group your goals into categories.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge
== More Details ==
See Goal Status at a Glance:
● The main view of Persistence is the goal list making it simple to interact with each goal.
● On this list Persistence informs you when you are on and off target, and helps create a desire to complete all your goals for the day and to get ahead for tomorrow.
● Make progress to get rid of the red (off target) and blue (normal daily effort) vertical bars and stay on target.
● Sort the list by title, target, last entered progress date, by hand, or group into categories.
Easy goal progress entry:
● Tap the goal from the main view and record your progress amount, notes, and time. Or make a quick amount update right from the list.
● Make multiple entries per day.
● It's easy to go back and update values or add notes later.
Different Types of Goal Tracking:
● For some goals, you have an end target number (like reading a book) and date by when you want to accomplish the goal.
● For some goals, you just want to do a daily amount (and there is no end date)
● For some goals, you just want to track daily progress, but you have no daily goal amount to reach.
● For all goals, enter your progress during the day and Persistence will show you how far you've come and how much you still need to do to be on target (if the target is applicable).
Journal Your Progress:
● Enter notes each time you make progress to journal your daily activities for review later.
● Review a daily log of all activities, or view a log for an individual goal.
Track All Your Goal Activities:
● You can use Persistence to track many different types of goals and habits. Some examples are:
▪ practicing a musical instrument
▪ learning a foreign language
▪ writing in your journal
▪ doing homework
▪ walking the dog
Edit or Change Progress Entries:
● Made a mistake on an amount, or need to change the date the progress was done? No problem. Persistence gives you a complete historical list of every entry ever made and allows them to be changed and/or deleted.
Statistical Page with Bar Graphs:
● Persistence can break down your stats in numerous ways and shows you a bar chart of daily or weekly progress.
● Set local reminder notifications to be reminded at a certain time that more work needs to be done towards a goal.
● Persistence shows a badge notification number that shows how many goals and habits have remaining work to accomplish.
● Detailed user guide that covers every aspect of the application.
“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Days of Week!: Select which days of the week the goal is applicable.
- Today Widget!
- Start of Localization Support: Italian, Spanish, and French are now supported. (The user guide is still only in English.)
- Add goal progress right from the log history and goal stats page.
- Delete all goals and habits from Advanced Settings.
- Goal and Daily log now show the entire update note.
- New icon.
Bug Fixes, including:
- A number + decimal was not allowed to be entered in the "Do" field right from the beginning.
- Some text was overlapping.