THE MOST ADVANCED FLIGHT SIMULATOR IN APP STORE
Fly some of the most advanced helicopters in the world, including the UH-60 Black Hawk, AH-64 Apache, UH-1 Iroquois, OH-6 Cayuse, CH-47 Chinook, CH-53 Super Stallion, AH-1Z Cobra, Mi-24 Hind, Eurocopter Tiger, Kiowa Warrior, Mi-8 Hip or Ka-50 Black Shark in various regional environments, building on your flying skills and experience.
Join a new Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz or Admiral Kuznetsov!
Fight in new Afghanistan location.
Air Cavalry offers next-gen console quality graphics, ultimate physics of aircrafts and weapons.
Complete Game Center milestones and see your progress against others.
Use your weapon systems to practice engaging buildings and moving vehicles.
- 12 aircraft (more in developement)
- Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz CVN 68
- Apache front (gunners) and back seat (pilot) positions
- Multiple regional environments
- Refuel and rearm aircraft to continue flights
- Destroyable buildings
- Achievements via Game Center
- Realistic 3D virtual cockpit details
- Realistic weapon management and targeting systems
- Realistic weapon system physics engine
- And much more in development
- iOS 9 opitimization
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus optimization
The continuing development of our advanced helicopter flight simulator will bring new aircraft and missions, so check back often!
*** check our other simulators ***
- Apache SIM
- Black Shark HD
- Black Hawk 3D
We always look forward to hearing the views of our customers. You can contact us directly using:
- email ([email protected])
- twitter (@apache3dsim)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aircavalryapp)
- website (http://realmobilesimulation.com)
NEWS & CHANGE LOG
- new helicopter OH-58 Kiowa Warrior
- new helicopter Eurocopter Tiger
- new missions
- new Laser marker weapon/ability comes with Kiowa
- major update of Afghanistan terrain (added fields, trees and many new buildings, roads with living traffic)
- rpm / collective separated correctly. Now you control the collective as in real chopper.
- rotors animations and sound reworked to work properly as you control collective
- new wheel brake feature on the ground (touch both pedals together to brake)
- animated kniple and collective lever in Tiger and Kiowa (other choppers will get it in next update)
- added ability to repair chopper by “Refuel / Rearm” button on the base
- oil rig added into Carrier Ops free flight terrain
- tail rotor rotation improvement
- many other fixes