TodoMovies is the best way to manage movies you want to watch/watched, create custom lists, and discover new movies. With gorgeous edge-to-edge posters and unique features like bonus scene indicators, cast profiles, release notifications, an Apple Watch app, and much more, you will experience movies like never before.
TodoMovies has been featured by Apple, Empire Magazine, 9to5Mac, AppAdvice, BeautifulPixels, and many others.
- Stunning design for iOS putting movie artwork front and center.
- To Watch and Watched lists. Keep a list of movies you watched and want to watch.
- Create custom movie lists (e.g "Best Action Movies of All Time" or "Movies to Download").
- Browse movies by Genres, In Theaters and Upcoming.
- Rate movies. Rate and sort your watched movies by rating.
- Cast profiles. Learn more about your favorite actors/directors and browse their movies.
- Bonus scenes indicators. Highlights movies with extra scenes during or after credits.
- Apple Watch app. View your lists, mark movies as watched, and even rate them on your watch.
- Search-as-you-type. Search quickly tens of thousands of movies and people.
- Notifications. Automatically notifies you when a specific movie is released in theaters.
- Trailers. Watch movie trailers in HD (or SD) in fullscreen without leaving TodoMovies.
- Photos. Browse movie photos and amazing fan-made artwork in full-screen.
- News. Read movies and celebrity news with TodoMovies's sleek news reader.
- iTunes Store integration. Check available downloads in iTunes (soundtrack, games, books) for a certain movie. With a single tap.
- Gestures. Short/long right swipe in watch lists and search to quickly rate/mark movies.
- Sharing. Share movies you just added or watched on Facebook/Twitter/iMessage/Email.
- Localized in 11 languages. Supports global release dates and localized trailers (if available).
- Backup. Ability to backup your watchlists as a single file which you can later import.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- No accounts required. There are no accounts or signups required to use TodoMovies.
Attribution: This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb.
+ TodoMovies now remembers the last opened tab and will automatically select it on launch.
+ Fixed a crash that occurred when viewing certain movies.
+ Fixed a bug that caused marking a movie as to watch/watched via swipe in custom lists to not update the movie's badge.
+ Fixed a bug that caused the add-custom-list button in "My Lists" to disappear for some users.
+ Fixed a crash that occurred when importing backup files to TodoMovies while it wasn't running in the background.
+ Simpler and nicer-looking empty lists slideshow.
+ Fixed a bug that caused the “you have no movies in your list” to appear when marking a one-result search as watched/to watch.
+ French localization fix.