Launch actions, not just apps.
It’s like speed dial for everyday tasks. Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, control your Nest Thermostat via IFTTT, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPad constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one using FaceTime Audio
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Control your Nest Thermostat via IFTTT
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Full list of officially supported shortcuts: http://actions.contrast.co
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- Today widget
- Resolved issues with installed apps not being detected in iOS 9
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to [email protected] or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.