Mac version has been released!
Download address: http://ever-before.com/telepaste/resources/Telepaste4Mac.zip
Please visit our website for more information: http://ever-before.com/telepaste
Copy and paste between devices within 1 second!
Not more than one button need to be pressed!
No wifi/bluetooth connection is needed!
Auto generate QR codes from clipboard!
Auto copy decoded content to clipboard!
You can even auto save to your photo library!
URL, phone numbers or time detection, one tap to browse, to call or to create an event!
Especially useful for those who have more than one iOS devices.
Telepaste uses QR codes as a media, is able to auto capture contents from your pasteboard and generate QR code before you get in the app. You don't have to press any button to generate the code! Telepaste also supports auto-copying the decoded contents to the pasteboard, really a convenient utility! Don't miss it!
1. Share Extension in Safari
2. Bring back "Auto Save" user preference setting
3. Bring back localization support for Russian and German.
4. Bug fixed: what's new button in on-boarding screen not working
Other Recent Changes:
- Full resolution support for iPhone 6(s), iPhone 6(s) plus
- 3D touch support for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus
- Support connecting to scanned Wi-Fi directly
- Shrink the size dramatically.
- Today extension: add link to scan page directly
Apologies to dear friends, I'm always trying my best to localize the app into your native languages. However, I'm still an university student and don't have any translation team. If sometimes you feel the localized languages are weird or not correctly used, I would really appreciate it if you can drop me an email and give advices on the correct translations. If you're on any other languages that is not yet supported, it would be even better if you're willing to take about 10-mins to help me translate the whole app into the new language (Yes, only 10 minutes to translate a whole app!). Let's make the app better together :)