New SAMPLER engine (since 1.9)
Comes with Ableton Link synchronization and Ableton Live Set Export now also!
Featured 130 times in iTunes
Machinedrum: "It's awesome, a lot of fun to work with and very easy to get something going. I love the sound presets too.“
Funkstörung:"Fantastic sounding, great fun to play with, a must have for live performances!"
Palm Sounds: "I have to say that I've been completely impressed by this iPhone drum machine. In terms of sound, in terms of design, and in terms of functionality. It is amazing."
Keyboards: „An extremely flexible beatbox with tons of character."
CDM: "Finally, Your Pocket Gets a Perfect Drum Synth: Elastic Drums for iPhone."
iOS Music&You: "Highly, highly recommended."
Elastic Drums is a music app showcasing an interactive drum kit, that enables to create a huge range of rhythmic grids, ranging from classical analog drumkits up to experimental soundscapes.
It contains six channels of high quality synthesized drum sounds, a step sequencer and 4 effect channels. All important control parameters are automatable. The result: Elastic drum composition with a unique character!
- 6 synth channels with 13 different percussion synth engines (kick, snare, hihat, clap, tom, wobble, fm, fm4, square, grain, synth, drone, sampler)
- 12 parameters for each synth engine
- automation for each parameter via knob recording or velocity
- 4 send effect channels with 2x13 mono effects and 2x11 stereo effects
- automation for all of the 8 possible effect parameters via xy pad
- master effects (stutter, delay, compressor ...)
- 16 step sequencer for the 6 channels, each with it's own tempo multiplier & length
- record audio and export to Soundcloud or Audioshare
- email audio recordings and presets
- Audiobus, Audiobus Remote, Inter-App Audio and Ableton Link support
- Midi learn/Midi implementation of the most important parameters
Because all sounds get generated in realtime, the app is cpu heavy! iPhones 5 and greater can handle it with no problem, on iPhone 4s effects 3 and 4 get switched off by the engine automatically to save some cpu power. iPhone 4 and iPad1 are NOT recommended!
Elastic Drums is published by MoMinstruments, the instruments app label of Mouse on Mars and friends.
- New: Bluetooth high quality audio (A2DP) headphones work now with iOS 10
- New: ED can send User Notifications now: Please allow, if you don't want to miss any news
- Improvement: After microphone recording, the recorded audio file will get selected automatically
- Bugfix: Program changes were not filtered by Midi port nor Midi channel
- Buxfix: Of "Error" message/crash in Audiobus 2
- Buxfix: Song re-arrangement in pattern screen via drag'n'drop works much better again