A playing card prediction effect with a borrowed phone.
The Effect: A spectator visits a website on their own phone, tablet or computer. You point out a photograph on the site, but before they see the full image, you then ask them to name any playing card.
The spectator then looks at the photo that has been on the screen of their own device the entire time to see a perfect match.
WebFX directs potential clients to your website, with no accomplice required.
**Don't have a website? No problem! WebFX provides you with a free customisable site.**
* Very easy to perform.
* No memory work; if you can count, you can do the trick.
* Any card can be named.
* Your phone is not in play.
* The spectator is already on your website before thinking of a card.
* Works with ANY modern device.
- Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator.
More bugfixes... (sorry!)