After teaching all 50 nifty United States, the cute Hippo will teach the knowledge of 60 World Countries around 6 continents (such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania) and play 8 fancy games with you!
Hippo will teach you bellows starting with the background music of each National Anthem.
1. The maps of 60 countries.
2. The flags of 60 countries.
3. The seals of 60 countries.
4. The capital cities of 60 countries.
5. The full names and abbreviations of 60 countries.
Then you're introduced into 8 funny games exploration. Firstly, enjoying 7 games in each country, and the country will be lit after fulfilling the below games.
1. Flag Jigsaw Puzzles. Put the pieces back together to show the 60 Country Flags.
2. Seal Slide Puzzles. Click on a piece which is next to the empty space to move it and slide the puzzle pieces into the right spots to complete the 60 Country Seals.
3. Spell Name. Click the letters to spell the name of each country. Learn the correct spelling and pronunciation of each country.
4. Spell Abbreviation. Click the letters to spell the abbreviation of each country.
5. Map It. Drag the country to the correct place on the map.
6. Choose Capital. What's the capital of the country? Help the Hippo pick it up.
7. Nothing to Do with the Country. Which picture has nothing to do with the country? The Seal, the Flag, or the Capital? Please find it out. Secondly, the Hippo will show you an extra regional games.
8. Match All. Match all of the pictures including Country Flags, Country Seals and Country Quarter Coins.
In a nutshell, the Hippo will assist you by providing you advice in accomplishing 8 states games. You can turn off the help buttons and customize all games by clicking the Setting button.
Are you ready? Let's learn and play with the Hippo!
Solve 64 bit issue.