Blinds Up is not another simple Blinds Timer... Blinds Up is the best iOS software for manage poker tournaments, from smallest tournaments to the biggest MTT.
With Blinds Up, you can manage all aspects of your poker tournaments:
- Complete management of the structure, you can add round by round or instant generate a structure through our structure generator. You can of course include breaks, chip races, etc.
- Management of players and tables, with the random placement of players, balancing tables automatically done, the ability to print a listing of tables, to choose the order breaking tables, and more.
- Management of the Prize Pool, which can be calculated automatically by our system, or can be set manually, with prizes based on percentages of the total Prize Pool or fixed amounts.
- Management of chips with the calculation of quantities needed for your party, and you can display chips on the game screen for players, etc.
- Sound management with integrated sound effects to report events (player busted out, player moving, level ending, new round starting, etc). The application includes free voice announcements to announce events!
- Full customization of your game screen, you can drag elements, change their size, color, font ... everything is customizable. And for those who want to save time, you can download 10 predefined skins.
- The game screen may be displayed on the iPad, but also be exported to an external monitor (requires cable). You can manage aspects of your tournament without clutter the display of the game screen to your players!
Blinds Up but goes further that the management of a tournament ...
- You can attach a tournament to a championship, and thus manage a ranking based on the results of several cumulative tournaments! With calculating points, itm, wins, etc. Rankings can also be exported to Excel directly from the application.
- You can view detailed statistics about the players who are the sharks, who are the fish ... which players are most often ITM ... You will know everything through Blinds Up.
- You can manage your chipsets, to change quantities and use one or the other of your sets according to the tournaments you are organizing.
Please note that the application has limitations, thanks to an in-app purchase, you can unlock additional features!
The preset structures and predefined skins are downloadable individually or as a pack, for in-app purchase.
We hope you take as much pleasure to use Blinds Up that we took to develop it!
If you have questions, ask it on: http://blindsup-poker.com/forum
Join our Facebook page here: http://facebook.com/BlindsUpPoker
Thank you for your comments and suggestions on https://facebook.com/BlindsUpPoker and http://blindsup-poker.com/forum!
Do not forget to leave a comment on the App Store if you like Blinds Up.
New features in this version:
* On the game screen, you can now adjust the countdown manually during a round (icon beside the start icon)
* Deleting tournaments, championships, players and chipsets is easier: no more long press, an arrow is now available top right
* Add players to a tournament is faster than ever thanks to an alphabetical index beside the players list.
* The players list can be printed, useful for a check-in during a large tournament
* The players list now displays the number of rebuys and addons for each player
* t is now possible to edit the number of rebuys and addons taken by a player to correct any error
* It is now possible to register a deal between players, from the prize pool section or directly from the game screen
* If an error occurs during a bust, it is possible to change the hitman and even to cancel the bust
* You can now manually change the ranking of players with a simple drag / drop, during or after the tournament
* For non-monetary prizes, the display has been improved
* The points system now allows fixed points according to rank (no need to use a formula)
* Cropping pictures has been improved
* When downloading a preset layout, a progress bar indicates the progress of the download
* The tournament duplication feature from the iPhone has been corrected
* Wanting to move a player led to crash the app
* The seat number is no more truncated when suggesting a movement
* The app no more crashes at launch if it is connected to an external display
* The tournament does not starts over after putting the tournament paused and restarted the app
* Fixed a bug that in the rankings if a player did not bought in
* The list of chipsets is now updated when changes are made in the chipset
* Player Statistics had a display problem on iPad
* After deleting a tournament, the tournament data is now removed from the stats of players
* Accessing to contacts when creating a player was crashing the app sometimes on iOS 9
* Loading a chips preset was crashing the app