Calculator³ is a professional-grade 3-in-1 scientific, graphing and programmer calculator—lightweight and minimalist, yet powerful without compromising on functionality. Its intuitive UI makes this calculator very pleasing and easy to use, and at its core it possesses many advanced features which many common calculators overlook, such as supporting RPN, gradian mode, decimal and negative non-integer factorials, modulo operator—just to name a few.
For free, Calculator³ comes loaded with:
- The full-featured Scientific Calculator (you can toggle advanced functions in the in-app settings panel when in portrait mode).
- Notification Center widget.
- Apple Watch extension.
- RPN mode.
The Graphing Calculator and Programmer Calculator requires IAP unlock, but comes with 3 trials each for you to give them a test run. During the trial periods you have access to all features.
Graphing Calculator Highlights:
- This is like a TI calculator—you can perform calculations on an infinite tape and plot graphs. The difference is, the tape is fully interactive and much smarter—for example, you don't have to close parenthesis, you can multiply out brackets, you even get real-time syntax highlighting.
- Plotting uses a smart adaptive sampling algorithm which yields precise results. At the tip of your finger you can choose to show/hide roots/intersections and trace the graph.
- Supports all functions in the Scientific Calculator (toggle advanced features in the in-app settings panel when in portrait mode).
Programmer Calculator Highlights:
- Toggle advanced features in the in-app settings panel when in portrait mode.
- Supports 8, 16, 32, and 64-bit bitwise calculations.
- Binary (base-2), octal (base-8), decimal (base-10), and hexadecimal (base-16) numeral systems too.
- Unicode (UTF-16) and ASCII character encoding.
- A visual binary table that shows you the binary representation of the current operand.
Last but not least, if you feel that 3 trials for the Graphing and Programmer Calculators aren't enough, simply reinstall Calculator³ and enjoy.
Improve floating point number precision edge cases
If you like Calculator³, please take the time to give it a nice review. It means the world to us! Feel free to reach out to us as well if you have any feedback or suggestions. Although we cannot guarantee that every request can be fulfilled, we will listen to every word you say and will try our best to fit your requests into our next build.
Support: [email protected]
Bug Report: [email protected]