Timestamp Camera is the best(maybe only) app to add timestamps to new videos.
● Add current time and location when recording or capturing, you can change time format or select the location around easily. Timestamp Camera is maybe the only App that can record video with the time accurate to second.
- Support 36 timestamp format.
- Support change font, font color, font size.
- Support set timestamp in 6 positions: top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right.
- Support auto add location.
- Support input and display custom text on camera.
- Support change opacity of text and text background.
● Support import watermark logo image to display on the camera.
● Can pause and continue record fragments to one video. For example, you can record 5 seconds, lock your device, and then back to Timestamp Camera continue record 5 seconds. then you can get one video with all the 10 seconds.
● Unique dreamy particle effects, 20 different particle effects include "Star","Snow","Light","Maple Leaf","None","Heart","Butterfly","Flower","Clover" and so on.
● Has a funny dance mode. It looks like the camera is dancing. It's unique in the world.
● Has 4 mode. "video", "square", "dance" support record video and capture photo. "Photo" mode only support capture photo with special optimization.
● Support change video resolution(540P, 720P, 1080P, 4K) and fps(30fps, 60fps).
● Support record video without audio.
● All of the film, particle, time effects are real-time and can be used when record or capture.
● Can change effect, toggle camera when recording.
● Support "Battery saver mode", the brightness of screen will be 10% of normal when turn it on. Support "double tap screen switch battery saver mode", need enable it in the settings.
● Support show 3x3 grid.
● You can import photo as a virtual camera.
● Support portrait and landscape.
● Support both iPad and iPhone.
● Photo and Video will be saved to Camera roll.
Please mail us [email protected] if you have any problem or suggestions. Thank you.
● Support markup with line after photo taken
● Support "send photo via email after each time take a photo"
● Bug fixes and stability improvements