TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET READY FOR THE HORROR OF FORGOTTEN MEMORIES.
Finalist in the CVA videogames awards. Nominations: Best Audio, Best Original Music, Best Indie Game and Best iOS Game!
"The most exciting horror game of 2015." - AppSpy
"The developers have managed to craft a genuinely unsettling game with a moody atmosphere and masterfully engineered scares." - AppSpy
"Forgotten Memories is an atmospheric tale of horror" - 148Apps
"It's a well put-together tribute to survival horror games of yesteryear." - PocketGamerUK
"The game is easily recommendable for those looking for that Silent Hill feel." - Destructoid
In Forgotten Memories, you will play Rose Hawkins, a strong independent woman looking for Eden, a missing child. Rose wakes up wounded in a strange place she doesn't recognize. While looking for the young girl, she finds herself locked in a never-ending tragedy, frozen in time. Rose will need to confront her deepest fears to unveil the mystery behind her terrifying investigation.
Forgotten Memories is a third person Psychological Survival Horror game combining exploration, reflection, puzzles, action and survival, with a gameplay focused on fear mechanics.
A true spiritual successor of the greatest horrific games from the 90's. Forgotten Memories is a classic survival horror game.
A GREAT GAMING EXPERIENCE
A true gaming experience on your mobile device.
Forgotten Memories combines deep psychological story, beautifully rendered environments, and smooth gameplay action into a fantastic horror experience you will never forget.
• Classic survival horror mechanics
• A deep narrative and climatic psychological horror experience
• Fantastic visual effects
• Smooth touch controls
• No in-app purchases. We don't sell any weapons, ammunition, or anything that will impact the game experience. You will be on your own ;)
- Improved lighting rendering with Brightness, now moved to the tonemapping pass
- Fixed a bug with some 2D interactions where it was always visible after interaction
- Fixed a ranking star bug with heal kits usage
- Fixed a bug with the old brightness settings
Note: If you are updating from v1.5.X or older, a fresh install is recommended (deleting and re-downloading the game again)