Aktuell is a modern, intuitive and elegant reader for reading blogs and news. All your favorite feeds in one app. Be up to date!
• Very fast built-in RSS/Atom/RDF sync, support of all versions of standards
• Ability to sync all feeds or selected feeds automatically in background
FEEDS AND GROUPS
• Unlimited groups and feeds
• Organizing feeds in groups
• Drag and Drop of feeds and groups to change order
• OPML import/export
• Standard Share Menu option
• Email articles
• Sina Weibo
• Built-in bookmarks
• Unique new settings for changing fonts and font sizes of article list and of article view
• Thumbnails in article list
• Distraction-free and intuitive modern UI
• Mark articles as read as scroll in article list
• Reader Mode (distraction-free)
• Opening articles in external browser
• In-App Browser
• Simple Podcasts support, audio and video
• Video support in articles
• Shortcuts, customizable
• Keyboard navigation with arrow keys (between panes)
• OS X El Capitan look and feel, designed special for this OS
• San Francisco font
• Retina display support
• Translated professionally and from native speakers
• English, Deutsch, Français, 汉语, 中文, 日本語, Español, Português, Italiano, Svenska, Nederlands, Dansk, Norsk, Čeština, Latviešu, Lietuvių, Türkçe, Русский, Українська
I would like to hear from you how could I improve my apps!
Contact me: appssalon.de/contact.
I appreciate every good rating in App Store (including following updates). The positive ratings and reviews make it possible to continue to add new features and improve the app for you. Thanks a lot!
Take a look also at our other apps:
Aktuell - RSS news reader.
Aktuell for iOS - RSS news reader for iOS.
Bookmarks Duplicates Cleaner - bookmarks duplicate cleaner for Safari.
Duplikate - modern duplicate files finder.
Archiv - archiver and unzipper for 7z, RAR, zip, tar, bz2, gz files and dmg, iso, udf images.
Tresor - password manager with high level of security.
-> You can find in right side of this page in section "More".
- Performance improvements (special thanks to Apple Engineers for Technical Support)
- Feed icons in article list