Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with 15 amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 15 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF
- Formula support
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Visit http://www.decksetapp.com/support/ for support and feedback.
Just a little update from Team Deckset:
# Ready for macOS Sierra
We’ve noticed a couple of issues with the beta release of macOS Sierra, these are fixed now, just in time for the big OS update.
# Keyboard shortcut for theme switching
It’s fun to flick through themes in Deckset. Even more so now that we’ve added a keyboard shortcut: CMD+[ and CMD+] …go give it a try! :)
If you like the updates, please leave us a rating on the Mac App Store. It helps a lot.
We’re always listening to your feedback on Twitter @decksetapp and email: [email protected]