* 20% OFF limited time offer. Regular price: $9.99 *
FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management.
It works with almost any selectable and draggable content from any app on your system and suggests various quick actions, based on the data you give it.
You can easily copy/move/create files and folders, edit/share/convert images and a lot more...
Just start dragging a file or text and drop it into "Drop Here" panel, showing near your cursor.
FilePane detects the file type and offers some quick actions for it.
With FilePane you can easily:
- crop, rotate, resize, convert, compress images on the fly;
- free hand drawing on your images and screenshots;
- share content (e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Airdrop);
- set, store desktop pictures;
- quickly copy/move files to your custom popular destinations;
- copy file size or path to clipboard;
- see word and glyph count and various other handy options for highlighted text;
- converting Text documents and images to PDF;
- create new Folders, RTF, TXT, Excel and Word files, where you need them
Every single action is just one-two clicks away!
So FilePane, helps you increase workflow efficiency by adding file editing, sharing and management options to Drag-and-Drop.
The app has a minimalist, intuitive UI, which blends in well with Yosemite and El Capitan.
FilePane is not bound to Finder only, as it may seem at first glance. It works with other apps, too!
For example, in Safari, Chrome or other, you can easily save, edit, share, e-mail any image on the fly.
Or quickly sort/save/share/edit/ organise your e-mail attachments.
For questions or suggestions please contact [email protected]
Also available on Twitter and Facebook @mymixapps
Cheers from Ukraine!
- FilePane is featured on Product Hunt, MacWorld, Lifehacker, WonderHowTo, CNET and many others -
This one is all about optimising and fixing some rare bugs with file move/copy.
- a quick fix for a minor bug reported by 'weatherguyto';
- you can now keep both files, if a file with the same name already exists at destination path (only Skip or Replace options were available earlier);
- fixed a bug that caused copy progress freeze, if you physically removed the external Volume, while still running copy/move operation;
- fixed a rare bug, when in some rare cases and for some external drives, source file could have been deleted; Grover thanks for heads up! ;)
As always happy to hear your feedback and feature requests. Thank you for using FilePane!