Union is an elegant image blending tool that lets you easily create superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposed photos.
*** From the creators of Fragment, Tangent and Matter, previous App Store Editors' Choice and App of the Week ***
Here's how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and share your work with friends
Also included in Union is Pixite Source, a free resource for professional quality images, textures, and overlays that you can use in your edits. Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to explore image blending and photo editing.
Updates for 1.5.6:
Fix for missing buttons in projects view on narrow device screens e.g. iPhone SE/5S/5
Updates for 1.5.5:
You can now flatten your background, foreground and mask layers to your foreground layer. Enjoy!
- Fix for sorting photos in each album.
- Fix for sometimes crashing on project loads
As always, Union has Apple Pencil support.