FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for enterprises using MDM solutions.
INCREDIBLE NEW FEATURE: Use the document picker in Office/iWork apps to open files from networked computers, edit them and automatically save back.
With ‘FileBrowser for Business’, IT administrators can enable direct and secure file sharing access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks using Active Directory logon details. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
iOS MDM integration
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Tight integration with Sonicwall’s MobileConnect app for on-demand VPN connection
- Requires no additional software on enterprise servers
FileBrowser uses the SMB network access protocol (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
Try our free FileBrowserLite app to test connectivity. Read our www.stratospherix.com support page for help getting connected. You can also email [email protected] for fast friendly help. Please Note - we are only able to provide support in English.
* New Network Folders area added to the iOS File Picker dialog.
* You can now open files on remote servers from Office and iWork apps.
* Files opened directly from Network Folders are automatically saved back.
* New Pending Uploads location in FileBrowser to track files awaiting upload.
* New integrated image and video viewer.
* New slideshow transitions for images.
* Slideshow settings are now available from the image viewer menu.
* Support for Amazon Fire TV device for images.
* View CBZ and CBR comic files.
* View animated GIFs in the image viewer.
* New web server allowing access to My Files from a browser.
* WebDAV server now allows access to the Photo Library.
* Added support for viewing markdown .md files.
* File date information is now shown in the image viewer.
* Thumbnails are now shown for videos stored on SMB servers.
* VoiceOver fixes for some toolbar menus.
* Added Recently Imported folder to Photo Library.
* Added support for passing certificate files to Safari.
* SFTP login using a private/public key pair is now permitted if a
key pair file is renamed to machine-name.sftp in My Files.
* Ability to log into web servers when downloading content from a URL.
* Menu option in PDF viewer to start PDF annotation.
* Fix showing DNG files with JPG compressed images.
* Fix WebDAV server uploads from Windows 7.
* Fix copying very large files to SFTP servers.
* Fix the ability to handle large number of photos in Photo Library.
* Fix Share Image… menu option in image viewer to share full resolution images.
* Fix Photo Library Albums folder to show albums synced from iTunes.