FileBrowser for Business is a professional file management app for power users and businesses large and small, trusted worldwide.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
- Access file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Bi-directional automatic sync of network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Backup local files to a network file server or cloud storage
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- Pro photographer XMP sidecar file support for rating images
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
Office App Integration
- No more copying of documents between apps
- Launch an Office app to edit a network document in-place.
- Changes are automatically saved to the original document
- Scan documents or images direct to multi page PDF
- Automatic colour and perspective correction of scanned documents
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Conform to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser for Business uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server Clusters.
You can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- Dropbox (including Dropbox for Business)
- Backblaze B2
- Amazon S3
- WebDAV servers
- FTP/FTPS servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email email@example.com. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
This update adds some great new features, and a number of bug fixes.
* A collapsable side-bar on iPad provides easy access to Home Screen locations.
* Access to SMB servers from the Files app is now independent of FileBrowser.
* EML files can now be viewed and attachments saved.
* When Folder Searching you can now enter multiple keywords.
* Improved performance and resilience of Backup Tasks.
* 2-factor auth for pCloud now supports EU servers.
* Each Sync Task now has its own log file.
* The date and file size is now shown on file context menu in grid mode.
* Added support for WEBP image files.
* Fixed crash when dragging tabs on iOS 14.
* Fixed timezone of files renamed via Batch Rename.
* Fixed streaming from SFTP servers.
* Fixed a crash with iXpand drives.
* Fixed an issue with Unicode characters with iXpand drives.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.