Defend the galaxy with Kosmik Revenge, the fast paced space shooter, inspired from classic shoot'em up and updated with challenges, social features and advanced graphics now on your fingertips
From the press reviews:
(...) Cleverly reintegrated into its core gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.
(...) delightful visual spectacle (…)
(...) fantastic soundtrack and audio work (…)
(...) will satisfy even the most jaded of old school gamers
Fight a countless number of enemies, make your way in asteroid field to collect resources, fight huge bosses with unpredictable behaviour.
Be amazed by HD definition graphics, high quality music and voices.
Upgrade your ship with many upgrades, power up with in game resources only.
Have friends playing on Facebook? See who is playing at Kosmik Revenge, get advantages like higher value resources frequent challenges and much more.
Full optimized for touch controls, especially for iPad, also supports third-party game controllers like iOS 7 game controllers. Carefully optimized for all iOS devices, Kosmik revenge is a mind blowing experience!
• Shoot hordes of hostile space ships out, play classic games and two different daily challenges.
• Full HD high-dpi graphics with high end effects like motion blur, image post processing, accelerometer 3D parallax, screen shaking and more.
• Destroy asteroids and collect resources for upgrading your ship and power-ups including bullet time mode, multi-ways shot, and much more.
• 8 waves of 5 stages, with increasing difficulty.
• Online social features with Facebook (we will never post on your wall, only retrieves your friends list for competition) : Reach the top scores, overtake you friends and watch their progression.
• Exclusive iOS features like Game Center with leaderboard and achievements, iCloud backup, iOS 7 game controllers, 64-bit engine with Metal Graphics API support.
In this update
• Updated for iOS 9.
• Performance improvements (improved Metal Graphics API) and bug fixes.
• Improved cloud save games across tvOS and iOS.
• Now uses top 100 leaderboards instead of top 25 when having the VIP pass.