The most important app for organic chemistry students includes 80 functional groups, the classes of organic compounds (aldehyde, ethers, esters, etc.) and natural products (nucleic acids, carbohydrates, lipids, etc.).
Start from the basic groups (such as ketones and hydrocarbons) and proceed to the advanced topics (for example, azo compounds and boronic acids).
Choose the game mode and take a quiz:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) - answer all questions correctly to win a star.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards for memorizing these groups.
* Tables of functional groups.
The app is translated into 13 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the functional groups in any of them.
Prepare for the exam in organic chemistry!
- Tables of functional groups.
- Translations into 4 new languages (Japanese, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian). Now you can choose from 13 languages, including English.