Meet ScoreCam, the 1st and only iOS video recording app with embedded scoreboard ("TapBoard") technology. It's simply the best way to film (and score) your next little league baseball, volleyball, basketball or soccer game. Parents, coaches and friends can make fantastic sports videos, photos & action clips ... easy as 1-2-3!
Here are just a few reasons why we think you'll love ScoreCam:
• Embedded Scoreboard - With ScoreCam you can embed a configurable Scoreboard into the video feed. Its just like a real-time sportscast ... and your kids or players will love it when replaying the videos!
• Interactive Scoring Controls - Change the score for either team with a swipe of the finger (or tap on the scoreboard). Tap and hold on the Scoreboard area to edit styles, change team names, swap sides, change the interval, and more. Its completely interactive and customizable.
• Pause/Resume Video Recording - One of the main features you need to record a game is missing from Apple's Camera app. No worries, we have you covered. Use the dedicated Pause/Resume button to freeze the action during time-outs or lulls in the play. Reduce a 2 hour game to 30 minutes or less!
• Real-time Video Editing - Create your videos at the game and upload them immediately afterwards. Don't tell the kids "Coach needs to go home and use iMovie, we'll see you in a couple days." Nobody has time for that! Just edit the movie with pauses, scoreboard, and voice commentary while you are watching the game.
• Hot Camera - Of course you can take still shots as well. With the "hot" camera function you can even take picture while you are recording the action. These stills are perfect to message or tweet the score of the game.
• Rotate Camera - Selfies anyone! Rotate the camera around to put yourself into the action and see the score at the same time!
Questions? Visit our website for feedback, tips, tricks and more. Smitter Sports Customer Support at smitter.com.
*Optimized for iPhone 5 and higher.
Ever see a great play and wish there was a way to instantly capture a highlight video clip? Now you can with ScoreCam's latest feature called Highlights!
• Can capture a highlight during recording or when paused
• No limit on the number of highlights you can capture
• To activate, go to Settings, "Enable Highlights!" and select your capture method and duration
• A duration of zero means the highlight clip duration is the time since last pause (or start)
• Optional "Prompt For Duration" setting which allows you to quickly select from four user-defined durations
• When recording stops, all highlights are saved (as well as your full-length video) to a user-specified album name (defaults to "ScoreCam Highlights" and can be changed from the Video Player Options, "Highlights Album Name" setting)
* NOTE: Requires a PRO purchase or upgrade
Other changes and bug fixes:
• Fixed issue with positioning margins for the scoreboard
• Added ability to hide controls when connected to Remote (see "Hide Controls When Connected" setting)
NOTE: When controls are hidden, you can unhide by swiping left to right; Swipe left to right to hide again (currently only when connected)
• Added support for remote 'View Finder' which allows a remote user to see what ScoreCam is seeing. Requires the latest ScoreCam Remote app
• Fixed remote bluetooth connection device name not showing in some situations