Meet ScoreCam, the 1st and only iOS video recording app with embedded scoreboard ("TapBoard") technology. It's simply the best way to film (and score) your next little league baseball, volleyball, basketball or soccer game. Parents, coaches and friends can make fantastic sports videos, photos & action clips ... easy as 1-2-3!
Here are just a few reasons why we think you'll love ScoreCam:
• Embedded Scoreboard - With ScoreCam you can embed a configurable Scoreboard into the video feed. Its just like a real-time sportscast ... and your kids or players will love it when replaying the videos!
• Interactive Scoring Controls - Change the score for either team with a swipe of the finger (or tap on the scoreboard). Tap and hold on the Scoreboard area to edit styles, change team names, swap sides, change the interval, and more. Its completely interactive and customizable.
• Pause/Resume Video Recording - One of the main features you need to record a game is missing from Apple's Camera app. No worries, we have you covered. Use the dedicated Pause/Resume button to freeze the action during time-outs or lulls in the play. Reduce a 2 hour game to 30 minutes or less!
• Real-time Video Editing - Create your videos at the game and upload them immediately afterwards. Don't tell the kids "Coach needs to go home and use iMovie, we'll see you in a couple days." Nobody has time for that! Just edit the movie with pauses, scoreboard, and voice commentary while you are watching the game.
• Hot Camera - Of course you can take still shots as well. With the "hot" camera function you can even take picture while you are recording the action. These stills are perfect to message or tweet the score of the game.
• Rotate Camera - Selfies anyone! Rotate the camera around to put yourself into the action and see the score at the same time!
Questions? Visit our website for feedback, tips, tricks and more. Smitter Sports Customer Support at smitter.com.
*Optimized for iPhone 5 and higher.
Update to fix issue where front camera would not function on some devices.
Also changed functionality where sending the app to background and process is terminated by the system (~3 minutes in background) a recording is now stopped and saved.
Version 2.5 release also includes:
Two new scoreboards have (finally) been added with more to come in future updates (Pro license required). In fact, email us your favorite designs and we promise to include one of them in our next major scoreboard update!
More features and updates:
• Added a scoreboard location setting (Pro). Now you can position the scoreboard anywhere on the screen! Use this feature, along with scoreboard scaling, to get the precise look your audience commands.
• Added ability to customize video output settings (1080p or 720p and Video Bit Rate) so you can get the quality and file size to your liking (Pro)
• Added ability to hide game type and game description panels (on the new scoreboards) by selecting "none" for those settings.
• Fixed a bug where selecting a Live Photo in the photo library caused a crash.
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements