Sparkle is the web design tool for creating modern sites with unparalleled creative control. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box, with Sparkle.
With Sparkle you…
• Build landing pages in minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your efforts on content and information architecture.
• Create full sites without HTML/CSS knowledge.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional page designs.
Designer, developer, or building a site for your business, Sparkle makes sites happen.
• Born on OS X, optimized for Yosemite.
• Familiar content creation interface, a small leap for a designer.
• Quickly create media-rich websites, with images, video, maps, social and more.
• Stunning output quality via web fonts and 2x/3x retina graphics.
• Share your site at any stage of construction thanks to default draft/wireframe look.
• Support mobile devices via specific layouts.
• Clean HTML5 output for maximum browser compatibility.
What users say:
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"This is probably the first web-design app I've seen that didn't suck”
Visual Idiot, Graphic Designer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
• fixed incorrect drawing of fixed-position images when scrolling
• fixed occasionally incorrect layout for box and image shadows
• fixed incorrect blur of partially transparent images on El Capitan
• fixed crash when picking the current color for a multi-color text selection
• fixed crash when loading some documents
• fixed crash when embedding content containing Flash
• fixed crash when picking a Youtube video on El Capitan