VERT Coach is a jump load management platform used by over 350 collegiate programs. All data is collected wirelessly by VERT wearable devices. The VERT devices capture real-time jump metrics during tryouts, practices and games. The sensors connect wirelessly to an iPad via Bluetooth BLE or WIFI. When using BLE the iPad can manage up to eight (8) sensors at once; and up to sixteen (16) units when using WIFI in conjunction with a router set up.
All session data is synced wirelessly to myvert.com server for broader analysis
• Jump count total
• Jump count above 15”
• % of max jump
• Average high
• Average touch (input athlete’s reach)
• Best jump
• Last jump
Best practices and applications:
• Manage training load to avoid over-working athletes.
• Closely monitor athletes coming back from injury.
• Develop practice plans that ensure best jumps on game-day.
• Motivate players with live leaderboards.
• Monitor effort and consistency with % of max.
• Track improvement from strength training.
VERT Coach comes standard with the following screens:
• Team View (all active players)
• Jump Leaderboard (for motivation)
• Player Graphing page (graphs out sessions jumps)
• Clipboard (for quick player notes)
This product requires an annual subscription of $199.99 per app download for data storage and automated session reports.
VERT® The wearable for athletes.
General performance upgrades and stability fixes