Auto Condition Report 360 is a stand-alone tool for creating a vehicle record. Capture all of the vehicle information, customer information, options, comment on repairs needed, take up to 24 color photos and includes an optional trade-in declaration (iPad version only).
Once the report is completed, you have the option of printing or sending the report as a PDF in an email or iMessage recipient. You can now share reports from device to device using Apple AirDrop. Be sure you are familiar with using AirDrop beforehand.
This quick and easy to use tool was designed with the used car dealer in mind. Having said that, this app is currently being used by everyone from auction houses, transport companies, windshield replacement shops, new car dealers, equipment dealers and body shops.
The new Dropbox integration allows you to send the completed PDF and/or a XML file directly to your Dropbox account. In the event you are using multiple devices or setting up a new one, you can export all of your system settings (logo, company name, location, etc.) into the Dropbox account and import them into the new device.
For professional results, you can brand the condition report with your name, address and company logo. The bar code scanner saves time by using the devices rear camera to capture the vehicle identification number and placing it in the report. After scanning the VIN, you can decode up to 15 fields in the report at the push of a button. Items that can be decoded in the VIN are: Year, Make, Model, Trim, Engine, GVWR, Fuel Type, Transmission, Drive Type, Vehicle Type, Body Type, Body Sub-Type, Seating Capacity, Front Tire Type and Rear Tire Type. VIN decoding is limited to 1981- current model year vehicles, consumer and light duty commercial vehicles intended for the U.S. and Canadian market. To use the VIN decoding feature an in app purchase is required and you will need a data or Wi-Fi connection.
Adding vehicle options is as easy as one touch. The vehicle options screen can be tailored to suit your company’s needs from the System Settings page, you can add or remove which items you wish to see when completing a report.
The vehicle condition section is better understood in our Youtube video on our website, www.panteraapps.com From the settings page you can build lists of condition items frequently used. Example: For "Clean" you can build a list such as "Interior clean $75", "Exterior wash $40", Power polish $60", "Full detail and polish $175". When you are competing a report and are at the condition section, just touch "Clean" and your list will pop up so you can select one of the items and it will be placed into the report. Also the report can accommodate multiple items for one condition, you could have the first line of "Clean" be "Exterior wash $40" and the next line below it you could select "Power polish $60".
You ask, we listen; Some of our users have asked for less content in the completed pdf so now you can toggle on and off the vehicle options and condition pricing so they do not appear on the completed pdf.
Do you handle vehicles and need to report on their condition? Do you need a process for gathering the vehicles information? Are you currently gathering this information by hand? Are there ever mistakes when doing it by hand? When gathering the information, would having color photos help? Would you like a way to quickly and easily share all of this information with everyone in your department? Would you like to be able to print a report that makes your company look professional?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, Auto Condition Report 360 is the app for you!
I you have any questions about the app before you purchase it feel free to contact us through our website contact page located at www.panteraapps.com
- bug fixed : In purchase of 50 VIN decoding expansions
version 1.4.0 :
- Speed up the reporting process with our new in app purchase for VIN expansion. After scanning the VIN, you can decode up to 15 fields in the report at the push of a button. Items that can be decoded in the VIN are: Year, Make, Model, Trim, Engine, GVWR, Fuel Type, Transmission, Drive Type, Vehicle Type, Body Type, Body Sub-Type, Seating Capacity, Front Tire Type and Rear Tire Type. VIN decoding is limited to 1981- current model year vehicles, consumer and light duty commercial vehicles intended for the U.S. and Canadian market. To use the VIN decoding feature an in app purchase is required and you will need a data or Wi-Fi connection.
- New downloads of the app and updates will receive 5 VIN expansions at no charge, give it a try.
- You now have the ability to select photos from your camera roll to place into the report.
- There are new fields in the report for front and rear tire sizes.
- We added a field in the system settings section for changing the title of the report.
- User interface enhancements and bug fixes.