Want a business-ready PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF Business. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on iOS devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF Business provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: support for 12 languages.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
View, manage, and annotate PDF files
* Open PDF files from iTunes, Email, Safari, and Open-in
* View MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT and image files
* Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
* Supports tabbed document interface (for iPad only)
* Supports to read the PDF out loud
* Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
* Zip and unzip files
* Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
* Support for Slide Over and Split View
* Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Play audios and videos in PDF.
* Print PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF (available on iPad 3, iPhone 5, and newer generation products)
* Convert PDF file to ConnectedPDF format
* Work with protected cPDFs
* Participate in Connected reviews
* Track who reads or edits your document
* Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
* Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
* Fill out and save PDF forms
* Import and export form data
* Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
* Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
* Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
* Share multiple files across your desktop and iOS device via Wi-Fi
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, and Foxit Drive
* Protect PDF files with password and Microsoft Information Protection
* Protect PDF information with redaction
* Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
* Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
* Open, modify, check out, and check back in PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint
* Sign PDF documents with an existing digital certificates
* Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
* Create and combine PDF files
* Organize PDF pages
* Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
* Optimize PDF documents
* Work on XFA forms
* Edit document properties
* Add/Edit text and image objects in PDF
* Insert audio or video to PDF
* Create hyperlinks in PDF
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
1.Protect PDF information with redaction
2.Create hyperlinks in PDF files
3.Provide an additional Pencil annotation tool
4.Undo or redo pencil drawing markups
5.Show or hide the page separator in Facing or Cover Facing mode
6.Crop odd and even pages symmetrically
7.Start reading a PDF out loud from the selected text
8.Some ease of use enhancements