A top 10 strategy game all around the world!
A top-rated game!
Are you ready to step into the pit and punch someone? Your favorite Clash of Lords 2 Heroes are fighting in a free-for-all frenzy against a force of frightening fiends! Control the action and become the greatest warlord in all the land. To survive you’ll need wit, will, and we couldn't think of a word for strength but you get the picture. It's time to Clash!
Clash of Lords 2 is a strategy game with fun and innovative twists on the genre. Recruit over 50 Heroes and their mercenaries, build and defend a base, and fight alongside your friends in over 10 PvE and PvP modes! Get ready to Clash!
1. You control the action! Activate Heroes’ skills in real time!
2. Pair Heroes and Troops with our unique Mercenary system!
3. Play it Your Way! With over 10 PvE and PvP modes, there's always something fun and different to do!
4. Fight alongside your friends! Join a Guild, and clash with players from all over the world! You can even battle against players from different countries!
5. Free to Play! Log in every day to win free Heroes and Jewels!
Note: This game requires an internet connection to play.
Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/clashoflords2
1. Enlightenment unlocked for Hydrasaur.
2. The Chosen One Event
-Choose a Hydrasaur to participate in the event.
-Raise the Hydrasaur's Enlightenment level during the event to win rewards.
-Players will gain points based on their Hydrasaur's growth, and will be rewarded based on their overall ranking after the event ends.
-Now supports 3 settings for floating damage numbers (Show Floating Text, Some Floating Text, and Hide Floating
-Battle effects settings now available.
-Adjusted Shop UI.
-Improved Coliseum Matchmaking.
-New Technology for the Battle Square.
-Re-balanced Building and Troop damage for the Battle Square.
-Guild Elders can now refresh the Lordlympia Ascent opponent list.
-Adjusted Penthesilea's Divine Skill for the Coliseum and Battle Square. Penthesilea will not automatically focus her attacks on the enemy's Shrine/Bastion.