Daily Selfie is the One a Day Photos-To-Video app.
Make a daily selfie album for yourself, an album for each child, another for your wife, one for a vacation or special event, whatever you like, as many as you like...
Take a photo every day, or every week, month etc...
Set PUSH notifications to help you remember.
Line up each photo to a grid or to the last photo.
Play it back as a slideshow to see the changes over time. Then Post to Facebook, and share it with your friends.
Add your old photos you have of your child as a baby...
Use the app to track changes over time...
And it will only get better over time, as you add more photos.
Our goal with this app was to show photo changes over time easier. It's not just an album of thumbnail images. And it doesn't require you wait for an export to video, just to see the results.
Instead this app shows you your photos full screen size, and they start playing right away. You can use the slider to adjust the speed in real time, without stopping.
This is the complete redesign of the original once daily photo app: Photo Journal App, rebuilt for iOS 7.1.
We took everything we learned over the last 5 years with Photo Journal App, combined with the new features of iOS 7, to build an incredibly simplified and easy user interface.
* Video plays full size in each album
* Adjust the speed using the slider, without stopping, in real time
* Adjustments can be done from the same Album screen: add, delete, crop/edit, play, re-order, share, swipe through photos, and live slide scale to adjust playback speed.
* Universal App for iPhone and iPad
* Set reminder Push Notifications
* Drag to rearrange photos
* Add multiple photos at once
* Export Video or as an Animated GIF to Device Photo Library
* Adjust the playback speed
* Import new photos by taking a photo with the camera or import from the Photo Library
* Align photos with guides: Using Cross Grid or Shadow Image of the last photo
Note: This app is made for larger iPhones, size of iPhone 5 and above.
Many UI/UX improvements.
Several bug fixes.