Trimaginator allows you to unleash your creativity and transform your photos into unique Works of Art!
▲ Winner of the Platinum Award for "Best Entertainment App", Best Mobile App Awards - Summer 2015
Trimaginator is inspired by the triangulation invented by the mathematician Boris Delaunay in 1934. The image is reduced to its essentials and turned into a triangle mesh: think cubism, think surreal geometric landscapes, think turning your face into a logo, or your cat's face, or well, anything that has or doesn't have a face.
Trimaginator goes way beyond the simple triangulation to provide you with a unique blend of creative geometric and style controls.
Professional artists and graphic designers can export the vectors from Trimaginator to use with Adobe Illustrator™, Adobe Photoshop™, or any compatible software.
After selecting an image, open the top right drawer and tap on a point generator to instantly turn your picture into a triangle mesh, then tweak the result with your fingers by adding [ + ] or removing [ − ] points, or start drawing points from scratch [ × ] if you're feeling wild!
Icing on the cake, you can modify the general look of your composition [ bottom left panel ] and still be able to change the geometry [ top right panel, + / - manual point editing ]. How cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Just play around and see what you can come up with!
• Various geometry generators ranging from high-quality shape recognition to abstract composition algorithms
• Tons of rendering styles that change the look of your triangles, including rounded triangles, circles, gradient fills!
• Manual point editing
• Image zoom and pan gestures
• PDF vector export
· Import any picture from your library
· Take a new photo from within the app
· Draw, erase, toggle intersection points
· Zoom, pan image for accurate point manipulation
· Easily change point generator settings by taping repeatedly on their icons
· Point density modifier
· Rendering style modifiers : blending and outlines
· Save image in original resolution
· Export vectors
· Share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo and more!
· Portrait and landscape modes are supported
I ▲ TRIMAGINATOR
If you want Trimaginator regularly improved and updated, please help its independent development by leaving a positive rating or review.
Also I can't reply to App Store reviews so if you find a bug or have a feature request, please use the in-app support email instead, I'll be happy to answer!
Join @trimaginator on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and Tumblr!
Video demo music : "Virevolte" taken from Yul - Kraklet EP (Pikimup Records)
· Facebook sharing bug : always posting the original artwork - and not the subsequent modifications, squashed!
· UI Tweak : Process description backgrounds are now slightly transparent
Please help Trimaginator's independent development by leaving a positive rating or review with each updates. If you've done it already, it only takes a few seconds to repost!