Project Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) Management on outline and chart views. Construct work packages tree and update estimate; Import work elements from MS Excel, and to export WBS as PDF, Excel and images files. AND the WBS can be converted as a project plan file of QuickPlan app.
WBS is a hierarchical and incremental decomposition of the project into phases, deliverables, and work packages. It is a tree structure, which shows a subdivision of effort required to achieve an objective, for example, a program, project, and contract.
Mobilinked WBS is THE easy to use WBS management app for the iPad. Natural gestures use on a clean user interface makes WBS maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize and simplify WBS on outline and graphics chart views, divide work elements, sketch out labor cost, materials cost and total cost of each component (and automatically adds the costs up to the element hierarchy) - with supports of continuous inputting and bulk-adding.
WBS can be shared to other devices and teams, via Email, Airdrop, and third-party cloud apps, plus exported as image, Excel and PDF files, AND Exported as project plan to QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
WBS supports bulk work elements inputting, and to import work elements from MS Excel file
• Feature video - http://youtu.be/FZ7puht7Nao
• Support - at http://wbs.mobilinked.biz
● UI language: English; Project data: Unicode (multiple languages)
WBS deliveries fast, intuitive and discoverable experience to users on a clean and smooth interface
• Work package maintenance - natural gestures, continuous and batch inputting on outline and chart views
• Project estimate - work package labor cost and materials cost support Communication - exports WBS as image/pdf and excel file
• Collaboration - shares WBS across multiple devices via email, airdrop and 3rd cloud apps
• Project plan integration – exports as project plan to QuickPlan
• Maintain work elements in text outline view and graphics tree-style chart view
• Continuous and batch work element inputting
• Importing from MS Excel file
• Three chart layouts, AND display as colorful or mono style.
• Color and icon
• Supports big project (smooth interaction for 1000 task packages)
• Natural gestures (swipe left/right to adjust outline levels, tap with two fingers to collapse/expand all groups together, hold and move to change sequence, etc.)
• Build project quotes with labor and materials costs; labor cost can be input as an effort
• Project charge rate, currency and work package category customization
• Collapse / Expand specific or all groups; zoom on chart view.
• User interface customization options
• Share WBS across devices via Email, Airdrop and third-party cloud apps
• Export outlines with cost as a new project plan to QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
• Export whole WBS or a selected work group as Excel file
• Export whole WBS or select work group chart as PDF with exporting customization options
• Export whole WBS or a selected work group chart as an Image file
• Undo, and toast message with voice
• WBS duplication
WBS makes work planning easy and fast, to helps estimate and future project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in sketching out your work elements and cost. The best project management app for your business on the iPad.
Tiny bug fixes