Taking clinical skills education to the next level
- This app is designed to enhance the learning of clinical skills.
- Consolidates the knowledge of common procedures in a healthcare environment.
- Aimed at multiprofessional staff groups, such as medical students, nurses and junior doctors.
- A visual insight into correctly and safely undertaking procedures in line with local medical guidance.
Tomorrow’s Clinicians covers 35 e-learning modules which present users with a video. Engaging visuals convey a particular clinical skills procedure. Recaps outline key processes and high definition motion graphics enhance understanding. Multiple choice quizzes consolidate learning objectives.
These resources provide added support to a clinician’s portfolio. It is useful in helping medical staff work towards mandatory training objectives.
Examples of procedures covered in Tomorrow’s Clinicians include: -
- Recording a 12 Lead ECG.
- Measuring Blood Pressure using Automatic and Manual Devices.
- Radial Arterial Blood Gas.
- Manual handling of patients using assistive equipment.
- Nasogastric Tube Insertion.
- Oxygen Therapy.