Use hand gestures in the air to control your device! Impress everyone with photo slideshows which you control without touching the screen - it's great for doing presentations to groups of people, without needing to put your hands all over the screen. Get the future's technology right now.
This app has also proven useful to people with arthritis, or when fine movement is difficult or painful.
Browse your pictures with dirty or full hands. It's also useful for looking at illustrations and instructions while you are working.
You use similar gestures to those you normally use on the touch screen, so it will feel natural right away. Watch the video here to see how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWI7b9NzQPc
Simply select the album you want, then put down or dock your device. You can now use left and right "swipe" sideways to move between your pictures.
• Apps using the same Hands-free technology have been in the top utility 10 apps in many major countries worldwide.
• Over 170 000 downloads of this and other Hands-free apps in this series!
• Universal app: buy once and use it on all your iPads and iPhones!
• Get similar gesture features on your iPhone/iPad to those found on some other latest brands of phones, right now!
• Integrated help and feedback tips to show you how the gestures work right away.
• Turn off the on-screen help, for advanced users.
• Prompt support from the developer, accessible from within the app.
• Slick transitions between photos.
• Instantly switch back to touch control: just pick up your phone to pan and zoom the photos.
• Access your iCloud photos (optional).
This app uses the front-facing camera and computer vision algorithms. It works reliably under normal lighting conditions, from distances of 20cm up to 1 metre.
We are always working to make our apps better, so here are the latest improvements:
• Improved layout for iPads and larger iPhones.
• Fixed photo orientation: photos are never cut off.