*The game size is currently 1.2GB but please ensure that you have at least 5GB of free space on your device before installing as you may experience download issues if there is not sufficient space.*
Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!
Leave the familiar world behind and step into the fantastic unknown with Portal Knights, a cooperative 3D sandbox action-RPG! Level up your character and craft powerful gear to defeat your enemies in real-time tactical combat. Explore dozens of randomly-generated islands and restore peace to a world torn apart by The Fracture.
- RPG character classes including warrior, ranger and mage.
- Tactical action combat.
- Epic boss battles.
- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds.
- Meet the colorful inhabitants of the land, complete their quests, and recruit them to your home.
- Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies.
- Build your home with dozens of materials and furnishings.
- Play with up to 4 friends across mobile platforms (on the same Wi-Fi).
- Join Private Dedicated Servers hosted by desktop players (up to 4 people).
- Random Events.
- Supports dual-stick game controllers (MFi extended layout).
Larger islands available on devices with 2GB or more memory.
In-game languages supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Thai.
Follow us on Twitter @PortalKnights and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PortalKnights and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.portalknights.com
Greetings Portal Knights. We've been keeping an eye on your comments and taken the next step to improve our Multiplayer offering. Mobile players can now join Private Dedicated Servers hosted by desktop players (up to 4 people). We’ve also got a bunch of fixes in this update including boss-loot related fixes.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not support public servers or matchmaking at this time. In order to join a Private Dedicated Server, you'll need to obtain that server's IP address and login credentials. We recommend coordinating with server hosts you trust on Portal Knights forums or on social media.
DISCLAIMER: The third party responsible for hosting the game is liable for all content that is made available on the Private Dedicated Server. 505 Games is in no way liable.
Full details on this update available here: http://www.portalknights.com/en/update-notes-v1-3-3/