Remote • Control app instantly turns your iPhone & iPad into universal remote control for your Mac.
Use Remote • Control app to control your Mac's volume and what's playing in various media player apps. Enjoy wireless keyboard & trackpad that work from any distance in your home or office. Launch and quit apps installed on your Mac with one tap. Schedule actions for later, for example, put your Mac to sleep after the movie finishes playing.
- Control your Mac volume using volume knob or volume buttons of your iPhone or iPad
- Media player controls that work with your favorite media players like iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and others
- Keyboard and Trackpad for web browsing on your big screen TV connected to your Mac from your couch
- Launch and quit apps from any place in your home or office
- Put your Mac to Sleep, Restart or Shutdown immediately or schedule these and other actions for later
Make sure to check reviews for all versions, people just love the app and we are humbled and amazed by their feedback.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Free version is available that allows you to try it before you buy it.
- Mac computer with macOS 10.7 or newer (Mac Mini, Macbook Air, Macbook, Macbook Pro or Mac Pro)
- iOS device with iOS 8.0 or newer (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch)
- WiFi connection shared with your computer (Wi-Fi or Personal Hotspot of your iOS device)
- Helper app installed on your Mac (Instructions in the app and here: https://bit.ly/mac_helper)
LOVE THE APP:
Showing us love on the App Store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
* Native iPhone/iPad Keyboard
* You can even use dictation to input text
* Your Mac input language changes automatically
* Unified view for Keyboard & Trackpad
*** Result is so good its now a default
*** You can restore old keyboard via settings
* Control AirPlay Display
*** Experimental, requires permissions to use 'Accessibility' on your Mac
* Full screen button for those of you who don't like to shake iPad :)
* Fixed some weird issues with authentication
* Middle mouse click with 3 finger tap