• Would you like help spelling simple or complex words?
• Do you have dyslexia or other learning difficulties?
• Do you need to translate words to and from English, or other languages?
• Are you learning how to read and write, or are you writing a novel destined to be a New York Times Best Seller?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then Easy Spelling Aid is what you're looking for.
What makes Easy Spelling Aid unique it that it is a tool which can help you spell problematic words. Simply touch the microphone button, say the word or phrase and receive the correct spelling, displayed in your chosen writing style. Our software is designed to recognize a variety of accents and fine-tuned to pick up on children's voices. Easy Spelling Aid is suitable for students of all ages, from 5 to 55 and beyond!
Easy Spelling Aid is recommended by teachers for use individually or in a classroom setting.
Easy Spelling Aid is the winner of the Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award for Mind-Building Excellence.
Easy Spelling Aid is the perfect travel companion with fast and accurate speech recognition in multiple languages, with an added reverse translation feature.
Easy Spelling Aid offers a choice of fonts and colored backgrounds, including the option of fonts designed specifically for those with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning difficulties.
The perfect tool for writers of all ages
• Improves literacy performance and spelling
• Help with comprehension and vocabulary
• Gives children and adults alike a quick and easy way to find out the spelling of a word without relying on a parent or teacher. As a result, creative thought processes are interrupted less often, allowing for greater creative flow
• Helps children learn homophones and understand word usage by using context to determine the correct spelling of a word
• Assists children and students to become independent writers
• Develops recognition and correct spelling of words in their appropriate context (for example, they’re, their, there)
• Features a History Log - saved spelling results, including translations
Supports and translates 26 languages at the touch of a button
• English (US, Canadian, UK and Australian), Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese
• Automatic language region selection
Writing Style and Backgrounds
• Choose a writing style: US D’Nealian Manuscript, US D’Nealian Cursive or Noto Sans. Please note: other writing styles are available, but are language/country dependent
• Display upper and lower case letters
• Choose a writing background: No writing lines, 3 writing lines, 4 writing lines or colored background overlays
• Choice of fonts available including the option of fonts designed to assist those with dyslexia and other learning difficulties
• Choose a dyslexic option: Open Dyslexic font with 6 background color options
• Controls are very clear, making the app easy to use
• Interactive, very quick and responsive
• View in portrait or landscape orientation
• Speak text and repeat the speech to hear the word or phrase again in the chosen language accent
• A copy/define/share function for spelling results, which enables words and phrases to be directly pasted into a range of applications, including text, email and page applications
• Support for split view feature in iPad and iPad Pro devices
Easy Spelling Aid is child friendly. There are NO ads or in-app purchases, and profanity is filtered out.
• Easy Spelling Aid requires network connectivity (WiFi, 3G, 4G or GPRS)
Instructions and for best results guide is included in the app under Settings.
Easy Spelling Aid is a 21st-century learning tool. Try it now!
Easy Spelling Aid updates include:
• We have now included English Canadian
• Set all non-English languages to display the Noto Sans writing style as default. Other writing styles still available for the languages
• Configured the translator and reverse translation to display the Noto Sans writing style as default. Other writing styles still available when translating
We welcome you to please rate and review Easy Spelling Aid. Thank you for your amazing support and feedback.