• You decide for the hero.
• The ultimate combination between film and game.
• 1 story – countless storylines – 7 different endings.
• 180 decision points.
• A total of more than 4 hours of film.
You take decisions for the interactive thriller’s hero while the movie keeps on running seamlessly.
The app comes for free including one first, chapter-like episode. It allows you to get a feel for this unique cinematic experience yourself.
Via one In-App-Purchase (IAP) you can then purchase the whole remaining film consisting of a total of 12 additional chapter-like episodes. You can play all episodes again and again and discover the countless storylines.
Matt, a smart student, has to prove his innocence after being forced into the robbery of a famous London auction house. How will he/you decide to act when everything is turning against him?
You take decisions for Matt by simply touching buttons at decisive moments of the story. You’re under the same time pressure as he is, and you’ll only have a few seconds to decide. But you’ll never know in advance what the best decision is. Some consequences will show up immediately after you’ve decided, others only much later in the story.
DECISIONS AND CONSEQUENCES …
By touching objects such as keypads and computers in the movie, you can trigger additional decisions. Occasionally you can discover things in the movie by changing the camera perspective with swipe gestures. But basically you’re still watching a movie. So you’ll see real people and experience human emotions in a superior production-value movie shot entirely on original locations in London.
A NEW CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE …
Will you be able to guide Matt out of his desperate situation? It’s in your hands whether Matt adopts the brave and difficult path to redemption, or not. Naturally, not all of the seven endings are pleasant. So you’ll have to live with the consequences of yours and Matt’s actions.
ADDICTIVE MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT …
• The average length of this unique interactive experience is similar to a feature-length movie but it offers a total of more than four hours of film. In order to fully explore the countless storylines, you can play it through as many times as you want and you’ll learn more each time.
• The film is in English language. You can choose English, French, German and Italian subtitles, which also changes the language of the buttons used for decision making.
• The app comes for free including a first, chapter-like episode. It allows you to get a feel for this unique cinematic experience yourself before purchasing the whole film via In-App-Purchase (IAP).
• A download manager allows you to either download the entire movie at once or separated in chapter-like episodes (each having a data size from 149 MB to 603 MB). You can of course also delete already watched episodes without losing your progress.
Your Decisions Are You.
The app now clearly states that the SINGLE In-App Purchase unlocks the download of the FULL MOVIE (all episodes). Please excuse dear users that this was insufficiently clear in the previous build.
Further we've added minor improvements here and there. We hope you enjoy Late Shift!