Frammer is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
- displays the list of videos saved in the device or in iCloud;
- tap the screen to start and stop the playback;
- play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
- video scrubbing with your finger (pan gesture);
- rotate the video in portrait or landscape mode (rotation gesture);
- fill or fit the video within the layer’s bounds and preserve the aspect ratio (pinch gesture);
- select the start point by using the slider;
- save the current image in the camera roll;
- send it by sms or e-mail;
- post it on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Weibo and TencentWeibo;
- assign the image to your contact;
- share with AirDrop or print with AirPrint.
To save the image in the camera roll and other features, scroll down the popup presented when tapping the top-right button.
- new dark interface;
- new gestures: pinch to fill or fit within the layer’s bounds, rotate left/right.