Marked 2 is a previewer (not an editor) for Markdown, MultiMarkdown and other text markup languages. It updates live every time you save your document in your favorite text editor, comes with writing analysis tools, and is powerfully flexible.
See what's new: http://marked2app.com/help/Whats_New.html
Marked provides document navigation and statistics, proofreading tools, multiple export formats, and much more. Marked comes with 9 preview styles built in (including GitHub), and you can add unlimited custom styles of your own.
GitHub users will appreciate Marked's built in GitHub Flavored Markdown processor, capable of handling fenced code blocks, line break preservation and automatic hyperlinking.
Marked is powerful enough to allow custom processors (shell scripts) before and after rendering. You can even take over the rendering tasks to incorporate non-Markdown languages.
Marked works with Scrivener, Ulysses, MarsEdit, and other third-party apps, allowing you to use Markdown and see beautiful previews just about anywhere.
See the video tutorials! http://bit.ly/1riW0IK
- Normalize math syntax between MMD and LaTeX formats
- MathJax recognize $ and $$ by default
- Additional MathJax fonts
- Automatically opening Scrivener causes Markdown version to be inserted into Scrivener research folder repeatedly
- Spelling error styling issues
- PDF Quality settings
- Following a link to a Markdown document breaks "Open in Editor"
- GFM headlines containing markup broke generated IDs
- Discount header ids break word repetition
- HTML comments show in word repetition
- Error when headline is "Exports"
- Select all and copy includes popovers and other screen elements