Struggling to take care of all the plants in your garden?
Spotted a fantastic flower on your way to work?
From first bloomers to amateur gardeners, now everyone can be a budding botanist with PlantSnapp. Our experts provide the name and a touch of expert advice on pictures of any plant or pest photos that you submit. You can also have a quick chat with them about your puzzling plant or intrusive pest.
Our green-fingered friends don’t stop there. They can take a peek into your digital garden and tell you what you need to be doing each month as well as giving you ideas on the tools you need to be doing it. Gardening has never been so smart.
“PlantSnapp is like having a horticultural expert in your pocket.”
App of the month - WIRED magazine
Featured in BBC Gardener’s World, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, iTunes DIY essentials, SiriusXM and on BBC radio.
HOW IT WORKS:
You will get a few free credits to get you going and then one a month after that. You can buy more or just share the app with your friends and get free credits.
Become a premium member and receive unlimited access to our experts so you can let them make all of the tough decisions in your garden.
1. Snapp all of the plants in your garden and let our experts identify them for you.
2. Press the PlantSnapp leaf icon to add your plants to “My Garden”
3. Keep an eye out for our notifications or check your care calendar to see what our experts reckon you should be getting on with.
4. Relax….Your garden is safe with the horticultural druids.
1. Take a plant or pest photo and upload through the app
2. Photo is analysed by our team of horticultural experts
3. Receive an ID of your plant or pest with expert information
4. If you have more questions, chat with the expert who identified your plant
-Over 50 Leading global horticulturists in your pocket working with an ever-expanding plant library of over 8,500 plants
- Localisation of requests so you will only ever be dealing with an expert who knows your area.
-Fast and accurate plant and pest identification
-‘My Garden’ lets you build your garden in the app to receive bespoke advice, relevant recommendations and seasonal planting reminders
-Exclusive articles written by our genius experts
-Promo codes: share with friends for free credits
GARDEN SMARTER WITH PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Premium puts our experts in your pocket. Let them take care of your garden with following features:
1. Unlimited IDs: Plant & pest identifications, any time
2. Digital garden care: Expert curated care advice for the plants in your garden
3. Extended expert chat: Talk to our experts for longer about your plants and horticultural curiosities
4. Regional notifications: Garden related alerts and warnings from your local expert
5. Bespoke recommendations: Product suggestions tailored to your garden
Monthly membership is only $4 per month (GC_MONTHLY)
Yearly membership is $29.95 (GC_YEARLY)
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Partnered with the Bumblebee Conservation Trust to fill gardens with pollinator friendly plants.
Garden Compass – We have made some new friends across the pond. They know a fair bit and have 25 years of horticultural experience…. plus they are just great people.
• You can now see pictures of your plants in Care Calendar
• Bug fixes and improvements