** 50% off for the 3rd App Launch Anniversary **
The most advanced Resume Builder on the App store.
◉ No.1 Productivity App in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Netherlands and 12 other countries ◉
** Featured by Apple as new & noteworthy **
** Featured by Gizmodo as app of the day **
** Featured by AppAdvice.com **
"I found that Resume Designer Pro was extremely easy to use and it did allow me to create professional resumes that I could update in seconds." -- AppAdvice.com
Produce elegant professional looking resumes in a matter of minutes! Just enter your resume details once and then Resume Designer Pro enables you to choose from multiple professional looking resume styles. You can then email your resume to your prospective employer or you can print it out directly from the app.
- Choose from 5 sample resumes and 18 professional resume styles (90 different combinations) or create your own in just a few minutes (unlimited combinations)
- The optional ability to add a photo to your resume
- Distinguish your resume from others by adding a cover letter
- Export to PDF and send it directly from your mobile
- Share via eMail
- iCloud support. Edit your resume on any of your devices
- Integration with DropBox, Google Drive, iBook and other apps
- Print directly from your device with AirPrint
- Build multiple resumes with different styles
- Duplicate preexisting resumes and target different employers with different resumes
- Quick start by choosing from a set of predefined resumes (we regularly add new ones)
- In-app tips that provide you with the best resume writing practices
- Social icons for your social networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube
- Design the cover letter as you want
- All texts have been written by English native speakers
We improved iCloud feature and fixed some problems linked with iCloud.
For the users who met issues with iCloud we strongly recommand to clean iCloud container for Resume designer Pro (Settings=>General=>Local storage and iCloud), remove the app, and download
it again from the store. It should solve most of the issues.
Our deep apologies for the inconveniences. We work hard to offer the best possible experience with the app.