Featured by Apple in:
15 Most Mind-Bending Puzzlers, 15 Most Mysterious Games, The Best Games You’ve Never Played, Challenge Your Brain, Best New Games
* * * * *
“Best Mobile Games of 2015” — CNET
“Best iOS Games of 2015” — Apple ‘N’ Apps
“Best One Handed Mobile Games for Long Commutes” — Appcessories
* * * * *
Consisting of hundreds of extremely challenging codes, puzzles and interactive ciphers, The Guides is a journey that will challenge your wit, stretch your imagination and test your ingenuity in unique and innovative ways.
Simply stated, they’re not easy. Progressing will be difficult, but you have the appropriate tools at your disposal. Everything you need to proceed is — or has been — provided.
Look for clues and patterns to build on what you have learned. Remember what you have seen as for no detail is too subtle or insignificant. As you explore deeper, you’ll begin to unravel the enigma of The Guides.
Peculiar, isn't it?
• • • • • • •
"From the word 'Go'... it tells you nothing. And you have to work it out for yourself. And that, my friends, that is cool." James Gilmour for App Spy
"The Guides gets under your skin... you’ll find yourself thinking about it outside of the game and coming back for more." Jennifer Allen for 148apps
"The Guides is one of the year’s most interesting puzzle games. It’s a beautifully designed toy box filled with an enormous variety of code-breaking ciphers and visual riddles..." Owen Faraday for Pocket Tactics
"It's brilliant, uncompromising, satisfying, and one of the best games I have ever played on my phone... quite possibly on any platform." chanandler of App Army for Pocket Gamer
• • • • • • •
• Four Sections and 100 pages embedded with countless challenges.
• Meticulously designed interactive puzzles and ciphers with each being more unique than the last.
• Piece together the fragmented story to reveal the source of the messages.
• Various game mechanics such as the code interface screen and the title bar to provide added layers of support.
• Integrated decoding tools — including morse, binary and many more — to assist you on your journey.
• Ability to save screenshots to keep track of invaluable clues and notes.
• A distress support system is available if you find yourself stuck, but use sparingly, for your transmissions are limited.
Official Site: theguidesapp.com
General Inquiries: [email protected]
As always, thank you for the continued support! This update is small but includes important fixes.
• iPhone X support.
• Design optimizations and bug fixes.
And if new challenges are what you are seeking, there are plenty already awaiting. Continue your journey and download The Guides Axiom, available now.