In Plantera you build your own garden and watch it grow with new plants, bushes, trees and animals!
As you play and expand your garden you will attract helpers, round blue creatures that will help you pick up things and harvest your plants.
If you want you can pluck trees and harvest plants yourself, or let your helpers do the work for you while you watch or build and invest in new plants. The helpers will even continue to work while you are not playing the game, and some new gold should always be waiting for you on your return!
It's good to keep your eyes open though, as sometimes mean critters may invade your garden. Hunt them out yourself or invest in a guard dog to keep the order.
Go up in level to unlock new plants, bushes, trees and animals and continue to expand and improve your garden!
● Plantera is a side-scrolling farm management simulator! Cultivate cute animals and crops for riches!
● Grow multiple varieties of trees, bushes, and other plants. Harvest them for gold so you can grow more and reach higher levels.
● Bring different types of animals to your garden and let them roam free. Hens and pigs are just some of the animals you can raise in the game. They also help in collecting more gold by giving you sellable items.
● Employ cute blue creatures called helpers to help you out in the collection of resources and raising gold from your garden, even when you’re not online.
● Unlock new varieties of flora and fauna as you reach higher levels in the game, and expand your garden. The more real estate you have, the more plants you can grow!
● Protect your garden from critters like birds, foxes, bunnies, and even wolves! Keep a guard dog or install a scarecrow to increase gold production even when not playing!